edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
So 75Kish MSRP for base?

So 93kish MSRP for track pack and vinyl stripes.

103+kish for painted stripes and track pack? That's crazy.for a mustang.

Ford may have priced themselves out of the market as those prices for a mustang are probably a bit higher than what I believe everyone was expecting.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
So 93k MSRP for track pack and vinyl stripes.

100+k for painted stripes and track pack? That's crazy.for a mustang.

Ford may have priced themselves out of the market as those prices for a mustang are a bit higher than what I believe everyone was expecting.
I think it will cool off ADMs pretty quick and keep transactions closer to MSRP.

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I think it will cool off ADMs pretty quick and keep transactions closer to MSRP.
Agreed, there is no way I can see them getting the ADMS at the levels we've been hearing. That would be 120-130K for a mustang. That may happen a few times but I cant see it being sustained. Sorry, but unless its a vintage Boss 429 or 67 500, not happening.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Starting price isn’t that bad but WOW.

I can’t afford a carbon fiber track pack car.

This is sad.

Sponsored

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
This will be interesting. It's a whole different level of craftsmanship that will be expected at this price point. It will be a new level of customer and customer expectations. Things like splitters falling off, sagging bumpers, order delays, allocations, etc won't be tolerated. I hope Ford is ready for it.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
This will be interesting. It's a whole different level of craftsmanship that will be expected at this price point. It will be a new level of customer and customer expectations. Things like splitters falling off, sagging bumpers, order delays, allocations, etc won't be tolerated. I hope Ford is ready for it.
This car has C7 Z06 level pricing so hopefully what I've been told about it having better than C7 Z06 performance is true.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I thought someone told me I was full of shit and that it wouldn't crack $100K loaded up?...

Who's full of shit now? LOL.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Hmmm so a base optioned with

Twister orange /w blue vinyl stripe
Tech package
Black roof

I think the ADM game will not last long at this level. But who knows. Def will be keeping my GT350 for a while longer.

After redoing a few things and getting the price corrected,

Twister orange /w Blue vinyl stripe
Tech Package
Black Roof

That is without Tax Tag Title, and of course without a ADM.

Last edited:

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I thought someone told me I was full of shit that it wouldn't crack $100K loaded up?...
Oh no, that thing loaded up with painted stripes is close to 110k. That is crazy.
Even base with a radio is 77ish.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Absolutely, this is an entirely different market segment, and performance only goes so far when considering the entire ownership experience. I've been to Porsche dealers with friends, it's not the same as the Ford dealer, heck, I've owned a Lexus GS, and that ownership experience was spectacular, and I owned a Z06 about the same time and the small local Chevy dealer was craptacular (I got a quick rotor swap before a track even and they didn't fasten things up to spec ...)

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hmmm so a base optioned with

Twister orange /w blue vinyl stripe
Tech package
Black roof

I think the ADM game will not last long at this level. But who knows. Def will be keeping my GT350 for a while longer.

No it's $70K + ~$4K for Gas Guzz and D&D, so start with $74K, then add $3K for Tech, $700 for the roof, plus the premium color and stripes (that's what? another $1500?)

So more like $79K ... OTD for ~$85K.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
75K for a base car. That's a lot of coin for a Stang but you are getting a lot of car.

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Absolutely, this is an entirely different market segment, and performance only goes so far when considering the entire ownership experience. I've been to Porsche dealers with friends, it's not the same as the Ford dealer, heck, I've owned a Lexus GS, and that ownership experience was spectacular, and I owned a Z06 about the same time and the small local Chevy dealer was craptacular (I got a quick rotor swap before a track even and they didn't fasten things up to spec ...)
This,

I've been to Porsche and Mercedes dealers, and it's a totally different world.....

Ford better plan on putting these together with far better fit and finish than my '15 has, but I highly doubt it.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Is the "Handling Package" worth the $1,500 in your guys opinion????? I thought the car was already built to handle extremely well???????? My Redeye had "4 settings" on handling.
Sponsored