Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 Order Guide

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Why are they charging double for the exposed Carbon fiber trim on the GT500?? It’s the same kit for GT350
Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
It will be interesting to see but my understanding is it’s not exactly the same has some more CF pieces in the package. We will have to see.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
It will be interesting to see but my understanding is it’s not exactly the same has some more CF pieces in the package. We will have to see.
Highly doubt it. There is only 4 pieces of trim for both on the dash. They won’t be adding it to the door handles or door latches. And at this price point they should at least include the leather wrapped premium dash with the white or gray stitching.

They charge $1k more for the same tech package too. That’s why I rather just order a base model. Same interior, and they are pricing higher.

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
Highly doubt it. There is only 4 pieces of trim for both on the dash. They won’t be adding it to the door handles or door latches. And at this price point they should at least include the leather wrapped premium dash with the white or gray stitching.

They charge $1k more for the same tech package too. That’s why I rather just order a base model. Same interior, and they are pricing higher.
Yeah same with handling package. This is something that turns me off from Ford if it turns out to be true.

Unless of course there are additional things included that aren't in the guide... but I too am not 100% sure.

That is really calling your customer base dumbasses with no intelligence to discern any price deltas with similar product.

I bought handling package and took all the other inflated options off... time will tell if there's more to these options than believed.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yeah same with handling package. This is something that turns me off from Ford if it turns out to be true.

Unless of course there are additional things included that aren't in the guide... but I too am not 100% sure.

That is really calling your customer base dumbasses with no intelligence to discern any price deltas with similar product.

I bought handling package and took all the other inflated options off... time will tell if there's more to these options than believed.
I’m pretty certain this is it. It would be listed if not.
Handling pack is the only change. GT500 doesn’t get the adjustable top mounts but gets the splitter wickers.
AF7DEA77-A3D7-412C-B668-A16246C80CBF.jpeg
9DB8A4C6-917B-4F83-B91B-BA7E61FDBA81.jpeg

Sponsored

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I cant find the option for the manual transmission. Am I missing something? :crazy:

My dealer says they don't have allocation numbers and they don't know about the banks opening today.
You must be, my dealer placed my order with the manual transmission and CF package. I shit you not.

Dice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019
I've been trying to order one for weeks but the people in North Carolina are either stupid or don't know how to take an order. Or they don't know anything about the car and how to order it so I need a dealership.

All I want is Grabber lime, technology package, handling package. $78,500 plus whatever the mark-up is and out the door price

Any ideas?

Fpetro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350 Saleen S 281
You can try ciocca ford of Souderton in PA, I think they still have a base model left with a 10 adm

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Keller brothers in Lebanon might have somethig, they have 3 2019 350s..maybe GT500 allocation waiting as well.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I've been trying to order one for weeks but the people in North Carolina are either stupid or don't know how to take an order. Or they don't know anything about the car and how to order it so I need a dealership.

All I want is Grabber lime, technology package, handling package. $78,500 plus whatever the mark-up is and out the door price

Any ideas?
Koons Ford in Sterling, says they have 4 CFTP so unknown base, BUT Every Shelby there, Raptors and 350s has +$10k, no idea what GT500 ADM will be

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
So food for thought, I've noticed that on the handling package the gurney flap comes "in car for dealer installation". While I am going to place an order for a CFTP, I am in no way guaranteed this but would get a base allocation for sure. The CFTP rear Gurney is one of the parts I love most and 'Im taking the CF wheels off my R so id likely do the same with the 500. Also, everything else in the CFTP can be ordered as an option except the rear wing and wheels. So would it theoretically be easy to install an aftermarket rear wing on the base if the dealer doesn't install the gurneyflap that comes with handling package?

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
You can install the gurney flap on the base GT500 in a couple of minutes, it is attached with 4 very accessible screws. The handling package also contains the splitter wickers and adjustable strut top mounts. The installation is paid for by Ford on all 3 parts.

Splitter Wicker

Splitter Wicker.jpg

Gurney Flap - For base GT500 Spoiler/WIng

2020 GT500 Gurney Flap - Top.jpg

2020 GT500 Gurney Flap - Bottom.jpg

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
You can install the gurney flap on the base GT500 in a couple of minutes, it is attached with 4 very accessible screws. The handling package also contains the splitter wickers and adjustable strut top mounts. The installation is paid for by Ford on all 3 parts.

Splitter Wicker

Splitter Wicker.jpg

Gurney Flap - For base GT500 Spoiler/WIng

2020 GT500 Gurney Flap - Top.jpg

2020 GT500 Gurney Flap - Bottom.jpg
I love it and ordered the Handling Package myself. Kinda wrestling with the carbon dash however after another poster showed us the base dash which really isn't all that much different than the carbon fiber dash. However, I'll probably stick with the carbon fiber dash.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Not really a fan of the base and handling wings. I like the 350s tall wing or cftp wing.

If its an easy swap with no extra hole/paint needed, ill gladly swap someone
Sponsored