Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got it after fighting with all that dreaded drivatar reverse rubberbanding... too bad you cannot custom color it and leave the extractor color alone, have to use the manufacturer colors to retain the black vents. Cannot even color match the mirrors or spoiler if desired. And no manufacturer stripes available, Have to create some in the decal shop, but they do not come out very good, since they go over the vents.

The more I drove it, it looked like a rushed job and just the GT350 with the exterior changed. the tail lights are from the 15-17

I did the photo shoot, but did not get credit for the photo op challenge since I made the mistake of going to Fortune island to take my first photo. It is a known glitch.

Forza.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Gotta start up this game on my Alienware and check it out! 😍

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Finally got it after fighting with all that dreaded drivatar reverse rubberbanding... too bad you cannot custom color it and leave the extractor color alone, have to use the manufacturer colors to retain the black vents. Cannot even color match the mirrors or spoiler if desired. And no manufacturer stripes available, Have to create some in the decal shop, but they do not come out very good, since they go over the vents.

The more I drove it, it looked like a rushed job and just the GT350 with the exterior changed. the tail lights are from the 15-17

I did the photo shoot, but did not get credit for the photo op challenge since I made the mistake of going to Fortune island to take my first photo. It is a known glitch.

Forza.jpg
Just got home last night after watching tons on videos about it and spent hours building/tuning one. I made an overlay for the hood vent that is "carbon fiber" as well as the rear panel. I also created a drag tune which as of now is the fastest quarter mile time so far for RWD (8.836 @ 165). Chloe the dog is the gamertag if you want to check it out

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Really need to reboot Forza Horizon, it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

TOO easy to make $$$ and get cars, you're already the boss instead of working your way up, TOO many challenges.

Rockstar needs to bring back Midnight Club, but based in the GTA Universe with GTA cars to avoid licensing issues; I'd rock a Vapid Dominator Convertible. Also multiple cities, since who doesn't wanna return to Vice City?
We'll probably get a new Forza and Forza Horizon over the next two years. Hopefully the next Horizon will be in a country where it's left hand drive.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
We'll probably get a new Forza and Forza Horizon over the next two years. Hopefully the next Horizon will be in a country where it's left hand drive.
Or they do Tokyo and then surprise, Motorcycles!

Also, some interior customization and underglow for shits and giggles would be nice

Just can we be a nobody with some fwd tuner instead of Mr. Bossman this time again

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The Dash on the GT500 looks bugged, the transtion of color behind the needle is cut off and not smooth like the stock GT and does not animate well vs the stock GT, and has some white bar and showing trip 1 view seems silly.

Both analog center gauges and center dash gauges are static though.

gt.jpg

gt500.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)

Forza.jpg
Just press "X" on a Controller when selecting the paint color. It goes into a seperate selection of different parts of the car. This way you can easily custom paint the car and keep all black parts or even repaint all these standard-black parts in a seperate color.

Decals go over the vents, that is correct. But you can simple let the stripes end right on the vent and just add a tiny triangle in the corner to match the bodystyling around the vent. Took me not even 5 minutes to get good looking dual stripes

on my GT500 :)

Here's a phonepic I took of my ingame GT500 with custom color and stripes
20210211_190904.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The Dash on the GT500 looks bugged, the transtion of color behind the needle is cut off and not smooth like the stock GT and does not animate well vs the stock GT, and has some white bar and showing trip 1 view seems silly.

Both analog center gauges and center dash gauges are static though.
Yeah the quality of the added cars really lack. On the C8 there a similiar big flaws like a bugged dash and they forgot to make the stripes on the C8 into a separate layer (at least that works on the GT500)
Sponsored