Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP Track Day with My Sons! (video)

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
Come along on this 4K GoPro 360 Max adventure as I take my sons on the track for the first time in my 2020 Shelby GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack. My boys also ride with a friend in his Corvette ZR1 & his Audi R8. Another friend plays along with his ZO6! Watch an amazing dedicated track Viper pass us and spin 180 right in front of us! This was an invite to a member's day at MSR Cresson in TX that my boys and I will never forget!

Sponsored

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Come along on this 4K GoPro 360 Max adventure as I take my sons on the track for the first time in my 2020 Shelby GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack. My boys also ride with a friend in his Corvette ZR1 & his Audi R8. Another friend plays along with his ZO6! Watch an amazing dedicated track Viper pass us and spin 180 right in front of us! This was an invite to a member's day at MSR Cresson in TX that my boys and I will never forget!

Wish we had more 500 owners tracking here in Houston. I hardly see them and there aren't any in SCCA. I just might switch to a 500 before going C8Z! :rockon:

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
Wish we had more 500 owners tracking here in Houston. I hardly see them and there aren't any in SCCA. I just might switch to a 500 before going C8Z! :rockon:
The CFTP is simply awesome on the track! Straight from the showroom… get a track alignment and then kick ass at the track!
Sponsored