Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP Track Action! Cresson MSR 1.7 CCW (video)

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
In this video, you see my 2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP on Cresson Motor Sport Ranch's 1.7 mile CCW road course. I battle hopped-up ZO6s, a hopped-up 1LE Camaro, a Porsche GT4, a twin turbo Mercedes GT and a host of other cars. See some sliding/drifting! See me almost hit a turtle! See a ZO6 go off track. See ME go off track! I ran 6 sessions that day. This video has some highlights as well as a couple sessions with data. I had a BLAST. I hope you enjoy watching!

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
what? The street wasn't fast enough for ya?

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
what? The street wasn't fast enough for ya?
Jerk.!.. i guess this is the right place to be a smart ass..those who can. Do... those that canā€™t.. sit in the stands and Bitch.. from the open roads of West Texas.. yā€™all come on out and letā€™s go fast( if YOU choose).otherwise move over

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Jerk.!.. i guess this is the right place to be a smart ass..those who can. Do... those that canā€™t.. sit in the stands and Bitch.. from the open roads of West Texas.. yā€™all come on out and letā€™s go fast( if YOU choose).otherwise move over
Ha, thats funny.

Have a nice day, and dont get caught doing 170+ on the road, cause if you do, your ass is going to the slammer.

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
Ha, thats funny.

Have a nice day, and dont get caught doing 170+ on the road, cause if you do, your ass is going to the slammer.
I guess I just donā€™t understand why a individual would make such an asinine statement(s). this is not Facebook.. you know.. if you have concerns about the way an individual is driving.. ok .. concerned?.tell them, hey be careful out there.. opinions shut the heck up... I just think ..you sir.. stepped out of bounds... someoneā€™s job! Really? I have -0- respect for you for that reason.. yep- you went there..I thought this was a car enthusiast forum.. it should have stayed that way..
As for me going to the slammer for going 170..how the hell do you know? Glass 1/2 empty dude... come on lighten up... itā€™s not worth it being the grouch all the time..

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I guess I just donā€™t understand why a individual would make such an asinine statement(s). this is not Facebook.. you know.. if you have concerns about the way an individual is driving.. ok .. concerned?.tell them, hey be careful out there.. opinions shut the heck up... I just think ..you sir.. stepped out of bounds... someoneā€™s job! Really? I have -0- respect for you for that reason.. yep- you went there..I thought this was a car enthusiast forum.. it should have stayed that way..
As for me going to the slammer for going 170..how the hell do you know? Glass 1/2 empty dude... come on lighten up... itā€™s not worth it being the grouch all the time..
They gotta catch you first hot rod. LOL. Let the games begin. I mean continue.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Making a stupid argument I see. Whatever, I really dont give a rats ass. However when I see stupid, I call it. Don't drop the soap when your twisted sense of reality catches up with you.

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
Making a stupid argument I see. Whatever, I really dont give a rats ass. However when I see stupid, I call it. Don't drop the soap when your twisted sense of reality catches up with you.
Hey Tommy... your arrogance is truly showing..
At least you used ā€œstupidā€ in 2 ā€œdifferentā€ sentences..thatā€™s pretty good for 3rd grader.. hehe... my dad can kick your dads ass..šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hey Tommy... your arrogance is truly showing..
At least you used ā€œstupidā€ in 2 ā€œdifferentā€ sentences..thatā€™s pretty good for 3rd grader.. hehe... my dad can kick your dads ass..šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
This is so poorly written that it is borderline unintelligible. I started to rewrite it for you; however, I actually cannot. I have no idea what some of it is supposed to say.

Human beings say 'you know' too often in conversation. It is a way to get around being clear and concise, a sign of a mismanaged thought process, in my opinion.

This is the first time I have come across it being written out in a forum post. It reads as awful as it sounds in person. I need you to go back and read your post out loud. It is alarming.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
This is so poorly written that it is borderline unintelligible. I started to rewrite it for you; however, I actually cannot. I have no idea what some of it is supposed to say.

Human beings say 'you know' too often in conversation. It is a way to get around being clear and concise, a sign of a mismanaged thought process, in my opinion.

This is the first time I have come across it being written out in a forum post. It reads as awful as it sounds in person. I need you to go back and read your post out loud. It is alarming.
Or maybe alcohol was involved?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)