Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP: Car Shows, Cruises & Mayhem MASHUP! (video)

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
This video is comprised of footage from multiple recent events. Ride along during some "spirited runs" during cruises with other Shelbys as well as a highly modified Ford GT on our way to car events! You'll see car people doing "car things" and having a blast doing it! Whether your state still has restrictions or your car is still in winter hibernation, I hope you enjoy this fun mashup!

Sponsored

70SR2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2021 Rapid Red GT500
Very cool. For some reason I hadn't noticed that you are in the DFW area until I recognized the Kroger where this video started. I work at Plano Pkwy and SRT but live down in Dallas. I have a 500 coming in June. Would love to hang with y'all when you are out for shows, etc.

Tim

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
Very cool. For some reason I hadn't noticed that you are in the DFW area until I recognized the Kroger where this video started. I work at Plano Pkwy and SRT but live down in Dallas. I have a 500 coming in June. Would love to hang with y'all when you are out for shows, etc.

Tim
Heck yes! Holler at me when you get your car. We have a text group and a Facebook group we use to organize meet-ups.

Congrats in advance on your 2021... you are going to frigg’n LOVE it!