2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Umm all for MSRP right?
For the modest price of 20k over, but act fast! These won’t last long at this unbelievable price!!!!!! :like:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I still have 3 GT500 2020 allocation available! To build your own and reserve one today message me here or text me at (916)374-6736
You are an opportunist troll. Reporting

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
You are an opportunist troll. Reporting
Yes sir!
I have 3 very special things and I am willing to sell them to you for more then there worth.
Well, you don’t say.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: My dealer is still telling me they are waiting on there allocation......I believe at this point he has said he has called everyone, maybe even visited Henry Fords grave......I don't even know how to talk to him now cause i am in disbelief........

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: My dealer is still telling me they are waiting on there allocation......I believe at this point he has said he has called everyone, maybe even visited Henry Fords grave......I don't even know how to talk to him now cause i am in disbelief........
Is it a Chevrolet dealer?

dsroka80503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible
Just helped my buddy order his GT500 yesterday. Sat at dealer and everything was submitted. He got the initial allocation (I have a friend who is very connected at Ford over there) and managed to slap down a deposit within 10 minutes of releasing the allocation. There was a wait list of 11 deep should he not take the allocation. Here is what was ordered

Deep Metallic Red or whatever it is called. New color for 2020
Carbon Track Pack
Black Roof
Technology Pack
Side and top vinyl stripes
Matching car cover
MSRP - 98K
Actual price paid, much more. HAHA

No idea on when the car will actually show up at dealership. Per the other posts, dealer was being offered 100K for the allocation from other dealerships in CO.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Aren't we at this point getting pretty close to all the orders being already put in the system?????? The order banks opened up "Officially on Tuesday July 2nd" as thats when my ordered was placed. So now after some 4 solid weeks I would think that close to 95% of the orders have been entered into the system.

dsroka80503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible
Aren't we at this point getting pretty close to all the orders being already put in the system?????? The order banks opened up "Officially on Tuesday July 2nd" as thats when my ordered was placed. So now after some 4 solid weeks I would think that close to 95% of the orders have been entered into the system.
My guy told me that it was supposed to be starting either this Thurs or next Thurs. Ford has been very hush hush.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK so i keep pushing my guy to call someone and figure it out!!! He called me and said they may not get an allocation for a few months possibly 1st qtr and that they would NOT be in the FIRST run. I am trying to make sense of this and how this works. I 100% believe I am getting their 1st allocation, and nobody is ordering one from this dealer and selling out from under me.....BUT i have no idea how/why/if 1st allocations are spread out or not? OR IS THIS total BS?

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I think there are a lot of dealerships that haven’t put their order in yet. When I was shopping, a lot were holding on to their allocation and offering to sell it for an ADM. If a lot of these dealerships don’t get anyone to bite, they will order one to sit in their showrooms and try to get ADM. The good news is anyone who has secured an order, these will be built before those dealers ordering for inventory because our order is a retail order.

Last edited:

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK so i keep pushing my guy to call someone and figure it out!!! He called me and said they may not get an allocation for a few months possibly 1st qtr and that they would NOT be in the FIRST run. I am trying to make sense of this and how this works. I 100% believe I am getting their 1st allocation, and nobody is ordering one from this dealer and selling out from under me.....BUT i have no idea how/why/if 1st allocations are spread out or not? OR IS THIS total BS?
If they had an allocation, they would have known a while ago. This dealership either didn’t get one or didn’t sign up for the Shelby program is what my understanding is. Or, they could just have their head far up their asses. I had two dealerships say they had an allocation, but Ford hadn’t sent them the order guide and wouldn’t let them order yet. This was last week. I didn’t press anything because I knew they were way behind and continued the search. You need to jump ship on this place immediately and look elsewhere.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they had an allocation, they would have known a while ago. This dealership either didn’t get one or didn’t sign up for the Shelby program is what my understanding is. Or, they could just have their head far up their asses. I had two dealerships say they had an allocation, but Ford hadn’t sent them the order guide and wouldn’t let them order yet. This was last week. I didn’t press anything because I knew they were way behind and continued the search. You need to jump ship on this place immediately and look elsewhere.
Well i would agree, but it is WAY to late in the game to jump ship vs trusting this guy, not sure the outcome will be any different. For giggles i called yet another dealer and I chatted with them for a while, again they are giving me the same story as my current dealer, they are getting an allocation but have NOT received it yet. All the dealers i have talked to have GT350s sitting on there showroom floors so they have at least done this before. They assure me they have signed up, have allocations but cannot order yet cause they don't actually have allocations to order. At this point i am DONE worrying about this, i will continue to wait and call occasionally and many dealers have my name/number is they want an MSRP buy.... I will just let it play out and get a GT500 or C8 ZO6 whichever dealer can actually get me one in my hands first. WHAT a PITA!!!!