Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
This brand is killing me. As an enthusiast, Porsche seems to be doing it right.
You mean overcharging customers and sinking ships in the ocean full of overpriced cars? If that's right, I don't want to know that wrong is. 😉
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You mean overcharging customers and sinking ships in the ocean full of overpriced cars? If that's right, I don't want to know that wrong is. 😉
I mean - putting a lot more effort into growing and maintaining their enthusiast base. I was a Mustang guy way before anything else... but the proof is in the pudding.

PS - good example is when Porsche had a problem with their engines, they pulled them all back regardless of if they failed or not...explained what the problem was and replaced the engines...and fixed the issue in production going forward. Ford would have...well...they would have done what they did..which is to disclose nothing.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Yea, I just got it too. You know people losing their minds.

Hawkeye1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, Tesla Mdl X, 911 GT3, V90, 911S, Z4
Production numbers are available on Ford Show Parts now.
Can you provide some instructions? I went to the site (some cool things for owners) but couldn't find any mention of production numbers. Thanks.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I just thought of something funny. Ford can barely get cars out of their own yard in Flat Rock, unless someone steals them. Imagine if Ford had to accomplish a cross-ocean shipment in order to get you a car ;) ;) ;)
Sponsored