Sponsored

2020 potential sale price

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
What a cool car! Seems like a very solid price for a 350. What might you replace it with?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Thats a pretty solid price. The rest is up to you.

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350
Well I've a ton of projects so I'd focus on them.
I've got too many cars now so no need to replace.

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
That was the dealership asking price for comfort seat '20 cars over a year ago, considering the slight slowdown in the market (for the 19/20 cars, the others have dropped a little more significantly) it's a pretty dang good price and still a reasonable value for the buyer with all the extras you have. Good luck whatever direction you go

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
That seems like a great price. There is a HEP GT350 for sale locally for $75k.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
If someone is going to give you that, I say that's dang near too good to be true, and you should take it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Definitely a good price for sure, given the market is swinging lower now...

But also on the other hand, consider the cost to replace your very car with the same in the future IF you desire to sell it.

When looking at it from that perceptive, do you care, or not?

I put that out there because with my 94 SVT Cobra coupe, although a different Gen from the S550's, I'm only the 2nd verified owner and I've been in contact with the first, so I know it's complete history from new. Having owned it now going on 19 years, it's in excellent shape overall, has no issues, has documented history, and is verified SVT Build # 13 out of 5,009 coupes. (and to date, is the lowest SVT # and VIN survivor still registered on the road, from SVT 01 through 12 and SVT's 14 through 20). With that said, I know for a fact I would not be able to to replace from an overall condition stand point, a SVT prominence stand point or knowing the car inside and out.

I've been in your shoes many, many times with the 94.... and here we are in 2023 and I still have it.... LOL. I've considered selling it quite a few times, even had Mustang Enthusiasts reach out over the years to inquire. I still teeter on the top of the fence as to sell or don't sell. It's certainly a tough decision for any automotive enthusiast because of knowing what you already have, but then ask:

- Is it just money (financial gain) you want from the sale?
- Will selling it really alleviate any other personal goals or close any open concerns?
- Is it a problem either space wise or financially where it's garaged or stored?
- Will you be able to not only replace it later, but be satisfied with the replacement?
- If the car is paid off and used sparingly, what gain will there be with 1 less vehicle under your ownership? Insurance premium deduction, probably negligible at best?
- Are you at financial risk or burdened with unexpected health care costs and need to dump an asset for quick $$$?

If you have answered at least 1 of the above questions with a "No", you're not ready to let it go. :)

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
Well i don't really drive it that much some due to weather , i`m concerned about keeping the car out of warranty and It's a lot of cabbage sitting around getting ready to depreciate.
I`m am also concerned about the financial future coming up and I want to move so if we have a crash or down turn i`d like to be a little more fluid in case a nice bush property comes up.
That being said this is killing me but i`ve made the deal and Saturday is D day.

I wish future Steve would pop in and tell me what happens...Damn future Steve always quiet.

I can always buy another one later on .

All day im seeing 6 gen stangs and love looking at them...kills me more , but i do have a 69 CJ Mach 1 that im building so that should alleviate the pain.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Well I've a ton of projects so I'd focus on them.
I've got too many cars now so no need to replace.
Sad to see it go. What color was she again?

I feel your pain on the projects. I'm at the point where I love the R but it's so "complete" there's nothing to do but wash it..and I think I would enjoy my time of wrenching on a couple old Porsches. I ended up with 1 extra car than planned and it's making the garage a bit crowded. Like you, if I'm busy enjoying working on my projects, I would wonder why I have a pile of cash taking up room in the garage, lol.

Enjoy the projects!

Thor 142

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
I'd have sold mine too at that price. Warranty is running out and I like tracking cars with a warranty. Still wanting a ZL1 1LE. can't afford both. I'd jump at 73k all day long.

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
Sad to see it go. What color was she again?

I feel your pain on the projects. I'm at the point where I love the R but it's so "complete" there's nothing to do but wash it..and I think I would enjoy my time of wrenching on a couple old Porsches. I ended up with 1 extra car than planned and it's making the garage a bit crowded. Like you, if I'm busy enjoying working on my projects, I would wonder why I have a pile of cash taking up room in the garage, lol.

Enjoy the projects!
Shadow black... looked like Darth Vader.
Sponsored