• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada 2020 Mustang GT350R - Performance Blue

FatThigh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First Name
Hugh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
OK, so with much reluctance and a few changes in my living situation I need to "thin down" the herd a bit... which brings me to the idea of selling my GT350R. Some of you may know or have seen my posts on this car and also the Heritage I recently got. I am moving to a more rural area, and as such will be reducing my garage space down in "civilization" a bit... and I don't keep cars outside, so here we are.

I purchased this GT350R new from Gaudin Ford in February 2020, and have been the only driver of it since. It currently has approx 600 miles on it - still in break-in - and is completely new in appearance and interior smell... desert car also, so no funky smells, or moisture like some east coast cars.

I am very OCD about my vehicles, and this has not been raced, abused, or revved above 5,000 RPM. Oil temperature is always above 180F before anything above 2500RPM happens.

She will come with everything as pictured... untouched front splitter, Ford OEM All Weather mats, and also the normal carpet mats if you want. Only thing I don't have is the front license plate bracket.

I have had the windows tinted with ceramic 33% on the side and rear windows, and 50% ceramic on the front windshield. This does an amazing job at keeping the heat out, and also works out nice since you don't have to wear sunglasses.

For those of you who are m=looking for a pristine GT350R, or missed out on an allocation... this is the opportunity to snag one.

Asking price is $70k OBO.
GT350R- - 1.jpeg
GT350R- - 2.jpeg
GT350R- - 3.jpeg
GT350R- - 4.jpeg
GT350R- - 5.jpeg
GT350R- - 6.jpeg
GT350R- - 7.jpeg
GT350R- - 8.jpeg
GT350R- - 9.jpeg
GT350R- - 10.jpeg
GT350R- - 11.jpeg
GT350R- - 12.jpeg
GT350R- - 13.jpeg
GT350R- - 14.jpeg
GT350R- - 15.jpeg
GT350R- - 16.jpeg
GT350R- - 17.jpeg
GT350R- - 18.jpeg
GT350R- - 19.jpeg
GT350R- - 20.jpeg
GT350R- - 21.jpeg
View attachment 491915
GT350R- - 23.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Beautiful car. Would you mind pinging me with the last 4 digits of the VIN and the options. I'd love to add it to the GT350 spreadsheet. I'd also love to be able to add the HEP car if we don't already have it

OP
OP
FatThigh

FatThigh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First Name
Hugh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to all who looked at my baby... but it is sold!

@corrieb I will give your message to the new owner and let him respectfully make the contact to you.

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Thanks @FatThigh. There's no risk in having the information out there in the public sphere. It's just nice to be able to have a registry. Your wife's HEP is most likely already on there, but I collect chassis #s if you'd like to DM me.
Sponsored