• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2020 Mustang GT Wheel and Brand New Tire Never Mounted

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 GT Premium California Special 10sp
I'm near Tallahassee Florida and a few months ago a whitetail deer totaled my 2020 Mustang GT so now I have a new GT CS and the wheels and tires are totally different.

I had bought this wheel and tire with the thoughts that if I was going very far from home I'd throw it in the trunk in case I had a flat and didn't want to use the donut wheel and tire. The pic below is of my 2020 GT that shows the type of wheels it had. The wheel I bought is an exact match and the tire is the same. It's never left my garage since I had the tire mounted on it about a year ago.

The tire is a Goodyear that is identical to the ones that came on my 2020 GT. I'm including a pic of the car to show the type of wheels it had and will take pictrres of the new one later today or tomorrow morning.

I am not going to ship it anywhere but would gladly meet someone half way to effect the sale. I want $300 for the wheel and tire which should be a good price for someone that needs it.

GT Whole Tire.jpg

Mustang Passenger Side.jpg

GT Tire Size.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I guess I'm surprised that I didn't get any response on this ad....

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Sorry it took so long for me to reply. Got busy and forgot.... <sigh>

IMG_5502.jpg

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Probably sold pending delivery and payment....

OP
OP
LDHunter

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Sold and delivered.
Sponsored