• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 2020 Mustang GT velocity blue 10 speed auto

BSB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 2014 F150
I selling my 2020 Mustang GT.
Velocity blue exterior , black interior.
Black out package and 301A package.
It is in like brand new condition with no dents dings or scratches.
Even still smells like new.
Garage kept and never driven in the rain.
Under 1,800 miles.
100% stock no mods...Not even a K&N air filter.
I have the window sticker which is in mint condition.
See the window sticker for all the options.

33,000 or best offer...No low ballers or tire kickers.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (55).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (13).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (9).jpg

thumbnail (8).jpg

thumbnail (14).jpg

thumbnail (12).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail (7).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (11).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BSB

BSB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow 610 views and not 1 offer....I guess Mustangs are very bad at holding value.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Wow 610 views and not 1 offer....I guess Mustangs are very bad at holding value.
beautiful car. My Son has the same one. It will sell at that price. Advertise on mustang Facebook pages and autotrader.

OP
OP
BSB

BSB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beautiful car. My Son has the same one. It will sell at that price. Advertise on mustang Facebook pages and autotrader.
I have it on Facebook marketplace, cars.com, craigslist, and here. Nothing. These cars do not hold value obviously.

CTstangs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

Sponsored

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
The dealer rebates for new cars plus 0% financing makes them a sweeter deal than buying a used one of the same model year.

Drop the price to below what you can buy it for new and it'll sell. GLWS

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Sell it to carvana or car max. I’m sorry you bought a brand new car and decided to sell it after a few months for a few thousand less than MSRP (which no one pays).

ZXMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Honestly I took yours out of consideration when I saw the front plate drilled. Thats a nightmare with that paint color to get the holes filled and resprayed. There are far too many out there to buy to deal with a front plate. I walked on a brand new one because they drilled the front plate before delivery.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Honestly I took yours out of consideration when I saw the front plate drilled. Thats a nightmare with that paint color to get the holes filled and resprayed. There are far too many out there to buy to deal with a front plate. I walked on a brand new one because they drilled the front plate before delivery.
I though the same thing when I saw the car. I bought a 2020 Mustang GT and the holes were drilled. It was a dealer transfer from a VA dealership to a MD Dealership. Car is Shadow Black. My dealer filled and painted the bumper for free. It is no big deal at all provided the body shop knows what they are doing and has the right paint system. A good/high end paint shop will not just mix the paint based on the code, they will take a few pictures of adjacent panels and upload them into a computer and the computer will generate a formula for correct color match. The holes were filled, sanded, color over small repairs and clear the whole bumper. I actually am happy that the pilot holes are gone as they detract from the overall appearance as well in my eyes. Maybe a potential buyer can use the above post if they want to buy this car, but hate front plates. As far as selling a car like this to actually move it, I would take it to Carmax and then post picture of Carmax offer and price it maybe $500 more. Good luck with the sale, it looks very nice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BSB

BSB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably because a brand new car costs less than what you're asking.
Sticker on my car is over 41K....Add dealer fees and the BS it costs a lot more.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Sticker on my car is over 41K....Add dealer fees and the BS it costs a lot more.
Sticker means squat. Who pays sticker for a Mustang GT.

My 2020 stickered at 41.6k and I got it for just over 35k. Plus 899 doc fee, the cost (minus tax) was 36k. Same options as yours.

Who's gonna pay 37k for a used car (albeit very lightly) vs paying less for a brand new car with 0 miles

OP
OP
BSB

BSB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sticker means squat. Who pays sticker for a Mustang GT.

My 2020 stickered at 41.6k and I got it for just over 35k. Plus 899 doc fee, the cost (minus tax) was 36k. Same options as yours.

Who's gonna pay 37k for a used car (albeit very lightly) vs paying less for a brand new car with 0 miles
Thanks for the feedback.

New price 33K

Last edited: