• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arkansas 2020 Mustang GT Premium PP 401A- Hellion Sleeper Twin Turbo - Fore Fuel System

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Up for sale is my 2020 Magnetic Mustang GT that it's time to part ways with. Only 5,1XX miles. The car will still be driven on nice days until sold.

Specifics/highlights:
Premium - heated/cooled leather, blind spot assist, nav, etc
Performance Pack - brembo's, PP wheels & tires
401A - digital dash , carbon dash inserts
A10 trans

Modifications:
Hellion Sleeper Twin Turbo Kit
Base Gen 2 Hellion 62/66 turbos
Fore L1E fuel system w/ all the upgrades:
- FC3 Controller
- twin high flow Walboro 465's
- hobbs switch
- Stainless Steel filter
- Vacuum Manifold Kit
ID1050X injectors
MMR OPG's
MBRP Street modified for full 3" turbo-back (still restrictive though)
NGK 6510''s
NGauge - tuned by Rob @ PBD
Eboost Street Controller

The engine and trans are completely stock aside from the OPG's and the car has ran flawlessly. The turbo kit was installed @ 3,500 miles.
It currently sits on the stock PP wheels and tires, and I will also include VMS 17x10 rears wrapped in 305/45/17 ET Street R's with asking price.
The car made 824whp/756tq on ~11.9 psi w/ e85 and some valve float restricting the top end. There's more left on the table with cutouts or removing the mufflers. This car has seen 14.9 psi w/ adequate fueling and zero knock! I decided I was happy with 8XX hp and have kept it around 11 psi w/ exhaust on because this car has just been a weekend warrior and I haven't had a need to push it. The exhaust can be removed in minutes with the slip on clamps I have installed.
The car is tuned @ ~ 8 psi on 93 w/ boost controller off and ~14 psi on pump e85.
The car is financed through Ford and will not leave my possession until funds are cleared by them.
Asking a firm $47,500 which I feel is a fair price that should move the car. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Thanks!

Side w VMS.jpg

D Side.jpg

P side 2.jpg

rear.jpg

Under Hood.jpg

Under Hood.jpg

turbos.jpg

Interior NGauge.jpg

int seats.jpg

miles.jpg
Sponsored

jlee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jody
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang
Is car still for sale...Is so please send more pics and window sticker to cell 928-210-7524..thank you..

OP
OP

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Is car still for sale...Is so please send more pics and window sticker to cell 928-210-7524..thank you..
sent you a text!

aaronnickell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Very interested in your car. Please message me at (260)615-7800 !

OP
OP

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
I am a little confused. You say you had valve float at 11.9 psi yet you have a 14.5 E85 tune?
Sponsored