Sponsored

2020 Magnetic CFTP on the way !

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I can’t wait for his super witty, well thought out reply……. Something like this.

“Typical reply from a Texan, wahhh”

You must admit, I’m probably not too far off.
Cowering from your neighbors because they don't like your car makes him a bitter little man.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Cowering from your neighbors because they don't like your car makes him a bitter little man.
Yup, that was the first eyebrow raise I had towards him when I read that post.

OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Just got off the phone with Geico. I confirmed that in the event of a wheel which is damaged beyond repair they will cover the full replacement cost of the wheel minus my deductible. I guess this is the best I can do in the absence of an aftermarket protection plan which is not currently available.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It’s ok to like other brands, that’s not the issue. He’s been whining all over this forum for months now. Has absolutely nothing useful to contribute. Whines obsessively about Ford, reminding me of my 9 year old daughter. Now he has the nerve to come crap in someone else’s post, who is obviously here for the same reason the rest of us are. He needs to pick up his binky and move the hell on.

I’m very sorry to steer your post off topic, I apologize. I look forward to hearing your impressions on this fine machine you just purchased.
Guys- For the betterment of the Mustang, the Ford brand and mostly for those who love these cars, Ford really does need to tidy up their quality control. Ignoring it does not improve the brand and whining about it isn’t fun to listen to, but I’m embarrassed at the assembly quality of some of the S550 builds that came out of Flat Rock. As an American buying an American car supporting our American workers, I don’t believe a Lexus should provide a higher perceived quality difference than our Mustang.
It’s okay to use lesser quality materials in places. It’s a Mustang and not a Porsche,
But the quality of the panels, paint and assembly quality need to be right for whatever materials they are.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Guys- For the betterment of the Mustang, the Ford brand and mostly for those who love these cars, Ford really does need to tidy up their quality control. Ignoring it does not improve the brand and whining about it isn’t fun to listen to, but I’m embarrassed at the assembly quality of some of the S550 builds that came out of Flat Rock. As an American buying an American car supporting our American workers, I don’t believe a Lexus should provide a higher perceived quality difference than our Mustang.
I can't disagree with you, there's nothing wrong with bringing issues to their attention. What should happen is people need to contact Ford customer service, their dealer, anyone AT FORD. Obsessive whining about Ford, in a mustang enthusiasts forum, is simply counter productive. The enthusiasts here don't come here to listen to spoiled little brats.

Yes I do know that Ford supposedly monitors these types of places, but not to the point of change. These things need to be brought to the attention of Ford, via Ford avenues.

This guy, and many others, sound like whiny 12 year old girls, and are simply what they are. Trolls.

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The problem is the American workers. The unions protect jobs that shouldn't be protected at times and there is a lot of the "I dont give a crap" attitude going on.

I know from inside info that ford managers and qc types are doing their jobs, but they can't seem to bring about change.

The workers clock in, clock out and don't care in between

OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The problem is the American workers. The unions protect jobs that shouldn't be protected at times and there is a lot of the "I dont give a crap" attitude going on.

I know from inside info that ford managers and qc types are doing their jobs, but they can't seem to bring about change.

The workers clock in, clock out and don't care in between
My wife and I are business owners and I can’t agree with you more about the lack of accountability of many hourly employees. They don’t give a hoot . They just want their paycheck and to go home on time and call in sick every Monday.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
My wife and I are business owners and I can’t agree with you more about the lack of accountability of many hourly employees. They don’t give a hoot . They just want their paycheck and to go home on time and call in sick every Monday.
And the boys in detroit have a union that protects them. I believe in unions to some degree. But when a union allows this kind of behavior to exist, it hurts everyone, eventually right down the the people they are protecting.

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Ask for "TireCare".

The list of what they can offer is in the computer at the rime of sale. When you sit down with the finance manager, then is when they ask what warranties you want to purchase.

"TireCare" does cover the wheels and tires. At the time you sit down with the finance manager, ask if they will.sell you TireCare". It covers both the wheels and the tires.
Tom,

i was told it doesnt cover carbon wheels. is that true? i pickup tuesday

Sponsored

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Brother we on the same page. I been in business for 14 years and its crazy how they don't give a shit but want to run your company...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom,

i was told it doesnt cover carbon wheels. is that true? i pickup tuesday
They sold me the warranty and it doesn't exclude anywhere in the fine print CF wheels.

If its not offered, they won't sell you the plan.

OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They sold me the warranty and it doesn't exclude anywhere in the fine print CF wheels.

If its not offered, they won't sell you the plan.
Probably if you bought it before the discontinuation date you are good