• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia 2020 Heritage Edition GT350

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
Up for sale is my 2020 'Heritage Edition Package' Shelby GT350 Chassis #0350
That's right.....my Chassis Number is "350".
Purchased new in October 2020 (October 2020 build date) it currently has less than 150 miles.
Car has been garage kept and under cover.
This car is in absolute mint condition, with flawless paint with no dings/dents or scratches.
A recent Hagerty Collector Car Insurance article puts these at a "fast moving and future collectible automobile" status.
$77,000

My car has the following options from the factory:
Heritage Edition Package Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue Stripes
Recaro seats
6 Speed manual
Just like the original 1965 GT350, this one has just the basics, which preliminary production numbers (from the spread sheet) show at LESS than 15 produced like this out of the 528 HEP GT350s.
Factory Warranty
PLUS FORD Platinum 8 Year transferable EXTENDED Warranty

In addition, I have added the following:
-Ford Factory GT350R Rear Seat Delete
(ALL of the stock hardware AND rear seats ARE included)
-Ford Performance Factory oil overflow catch cans, driver and passenger side
-Ford -Performance Factory air filter (stock also provided)
-Ford Performance Factory Ford Blue Coil Pack Covers (Stock black also included)
-SVE 'R' Model 7 Spoke reproduction carbon fiber 'look' wheels
F-19x10 & R-19x11 (best looking reproduction carbon fiber look wheel) these are on the car now.
Stock wheels AND tires INCLUDED both sets have Ford TPMS

FORD Platinum 8 Year 36,000 mile transferable EXTENDED Warranty

Plastic seat cover bags and all of the manufacturer stickers that were on the car are preserved and included.
Assembly line build sheet and dealer order status sheet included

Factory window sticker included
Custom made front stone guards (a MUST with Cup 2's)
Only these few tasteful upgrades were done, no modifications have been made to the engine or any mechanical functions of the vehicle.
Vehicle comes with all the manuals and the GT350 owner's package, including the model
flat-plane crankshaft and number-matching display (these invariably go missing in action)
Complete collection car magazines with numerous GT350 articles
Collection of miniature diecast and GT350 toys
Additional pictures available on request
Purchase:
This vehicle has a lien through my local government credit union here in Richmond, the title will be released by the bank upon clearence of funds and the the time allowed to retrieve the title from document storage. Purchase price being accepted as cash or certified/cashiers check (with allowance for time to clear and verify funds). Vehicle will only be released when fully paid for and transaction is complete.
Shipping:
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, including any and all fees for additional parts, tires/wheels and extra items that go with the car as stated above, if you want to drive it home, you're going to have to have a truck to haul the additional stuff.
Vehicle is available for inspection and local pickup (Richmond, Virginia)

Untitled.png

thumbnail10X.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail14X.jpg
Seat Delete Blanks - Copy.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
Up for sale is my 2020 'Heritage Edition Package' Shelby GT350 Chassis #0350
That's right.....my Chassis Number is "350".
Purchased new in October 2020 (October 2020 build date) it currently has less than 150 miles.
Car has been garage kept and under cover.
This car is in absolute mint condition, with flawless paint with no dings/dents or scratches.
A recent Hagerty Collector Car Insurance article puts these at a "fast moving and future collectible automobile" status.
$77,000

My car has the following options from the factory:
Heritage Edition Package Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue Stripes
Recaro seats
6 Speed manual
Just like the original 1965 GT350, this one has just the basics, which preliminary production numbers (from the spread sheet) show at LESS than 15 produced like this out of the 528 HEP GT350s.
Factory Warranty
PLUS FORD Platinum 8 Year transferable EXTENDED Warranty

In addition, I have added the following:
-Ford Factory GT350R Rear Seat Delete
(ALL of the stock hardware AND rear seats ARE included)
-Ford Performance Factory oil overflow catch cans, driver and passenger sideFord -Performance Factory air filter (stock also provided)
-Ford Performance Factory Ford Blue Coil Pack Covers (Stock black also included)
-SVE 'R' Model 7 Spoke reproduction carbon fiber 'look' wheels
F-19x10 & R19x11 (best looking reproduction carbon fiber look wheel) these are on the car now.
Stock wheels AND tires INCLUDED
FORD Platinum 8 Year transferable EXTENDED Warranty

Plastic seat cover bags and all of the manufacturer stickers that were on the car are preserved and included.
Assembly line build sheet and dealer order status sheet included

Factory window sticker included
Custom made front stone guards (a MUST with Cup 2's)
Only these few tasteful upgrades were done, no modifications have been made to the engine or any mechanical functions of the vehicle.
Vehicle comes with all the manuals and the GT350 owner's package, including the model
flat-plane crankshaft and number-matching display (these invariably go missing in action)
Complete collection car magazines with numerous GT350 articles
Collection of miniature diecast and GT350 toys
Additional pictures available on request
Purchase:
This vehicle has a lien through my local government credit union here in Richmond, the title will be released by the bank upon clearence of funds and the the time allowed to retrieve the title from document storage. Purchase price being accepted as cash or certified/cashiers check (with allowance for time to clear and verify funds). Vehicle will only be released when fully paid for and transaction is complete.
Shipping:
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, including any and all fees for additional parts, tires/wheels and extra items that go with the car as stated above, if you want to drive it home, you're going to have to have a truck to haul the additional stuff.
Vehicle is available for inspection and local pickup (Richmond, Virginia)

Untitled.png

thumbnail10X.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail14X.jpg
Good luck - I can say from experience - this car is priceless!

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What was the original purchase price, 67k?

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Now this is one terrific ad.

Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you'll sell it sooner than later.

Sponsored