• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2020 HEP GT350 L0083 - NEW PRICE $75,500

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Thanks for your service!
Texas title ehhh?
Hmmmm, maybe you should swing thru texas and sell it here? We have sooo many tracks in Texas.
I really figured it'd be gone at this price, the way this is going, it's not really a bad thing, perhaps I just hold it. My in laws do have a barn down in Texas I could store it in 😂 and I could wait until I return to the promised land.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Sell it at whatever price you can get and that's the value.
Put your money in the stock market.
The people that have to sell 30 year old collector cars that they saved would have made 10x more had they made conservative stock investments instead... and been able to buy back any car they sold and have a retirement fund too.

I am investing in everything that will go up if:
1. Putin gets wacked, or
2. Russian army gets wacked/collapses.
or
3. Nuke war, money wont matter.

Whatever you do, you need to maximize your ability to focus on your work.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
You’ve missed the experience and the point if you think these types of cars are purely about dollars. This is a rare example but blows the ten times multiplier out of the water.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-shelby-mustang-gt350r/

The people that have to sell 30 year old collector cars that they saved would have made 10x more had they made conservative stock investments instead... and been able to buy back any car they sold and have a retirement fund too.

1. Putin gets wacked, or
or

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1

1. Putin gets wacked, or
or

Please, don't derail this classified ad. 1 million percent agree that investing in the stock market blows vehicle investing out of the water in terms of ROI but a classified ad isn't the place to have this discussion.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
You’ve missed the experience and the point if you think these types of cars are purely about dollars. This is a rare example but blows the ten times multiplier out of the water.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-shelby-mustang-gt350r/
I race a 1979 Mustang Ghia at the local track, in traffic, with other fox bodies, 914s, and 30 year old first gen miatas.

Come down to Austin and Ill put you in a vintage Mustang wheel to wheel on track.
It is sketchy and scary as all freakn hell.

If thats not enough, come join us for some racing from Terlingua to Presidio. Or try and set a new lap time on the Davis loop.

Sorry, what experience were you saying I am missing? Staring at a car and fantasizing about racing?
If there is no chance of getting hurt, then you aren’t living. (Guess who said that?)

Some one buy this guys car and put it on track in SCCA or NASA like it was built for!
bump to keep up the views for sale

Last edited:

Jeffwels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage, 2016 BMW X5M
Have you considered cars and bids or BaT? I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gone yet at this price

erictripz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
MB GLE 350
Have you considered cars and bids or BaT? I'm honestly surprised this hasn't gone yet at this price
cars and bids is hit or miss i saw a heritage with 7k miles go for 66k last week , i tried inquiring about maybe a slight price change but i understand if hes firm , i wanted to save on at least taxes , if this cars still available come may 5th-10th ill reach out to my credit union to see what i get approved for and go from there

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
cars and bids is hit or miss i saw a heritage with 7k miles go for 66k last week , i tried inquiring about maybe a slight price change but i understand if hes firm , i wanted to save on at least taxes , if this cars still available come may 5th-10th ill reach out to my credit union to see what i get approved for and go from there

Honestly, I follow those auction sites and it seems like rich guys just buying toys to store in their garage to never be driven. I might be able to get a bit more, but I lose control of the sales process.

I want this vehicle to go to a mustang enthusiast if I sell it. If no one is interested in it at this price, I simply hold it because I love the car. We all lose in the long term if the performance mustangs become garage queens like Ferraris instead of remaining the everyman's sports car.

65straight6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 6.7l 3500 4x4, 55 Studebaker P/U, ‘19 GT350
Honestly, I follow those auction sites and it seems like rich guys just buying toys to store in their garage to never be driven. I might be able to get a bit more, but I lose control of the sales process.

I want this vehicle to go to a mustang enthusiast if I sell it. If no one is interested in it at this price, I simply hold it because I love the car. We all lose in the long term if the performance mustangs become garage queens like Ferraris instead of remaining the everyman's sports car.
Is a mid $60’s to mid $70 thousand dollar car really an “everyman’s“ car? Maybe I need to recalibrate my viewsâ€ŠđŸ€”

Sponsored

erictripz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
MB GLE 350
Is a mid $60’s to mid $70 thousand dollar car really an “everyman’s“ car? Maybe I need to recalibrate my viewsâ€ŠđŸ€”
i was just having this thought myself lol dont want to hijack post so ill make it quick but take a look at all these new c8 corvettes out here , your gonna tell me all these corvettes are people makeing 200K+ a year i doubt it

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Ok. I learned on bike’s, no cage. First street was an 85 Gsxr, brought in by the Galles Indy Car Team at the time in a crate as a favor. Weren’t avialable in the US yet. Can’t even remember how many foxbody’s I’ve had. Can’t even remember how many 914 widebody’s I painted when I was starting out in paint and body. Had a neighbor that built and sold complete 914 widebody cars for a living. Cota is an amazing facility and before covid was there multiple times a year. And sadly, lost more good friends then I care to count on bike’s and in car’s. But carry on.

To the OP, beautiful car. Glws.

I race a 1979 Mustang Ghia at the local track, in traffic, with other fox bodies, 914s, and 30 year old first gen miatas.

Come down to Austin and Ill put you in a vintage Mustang wheel to wheel on track.
It is sketchy and scary as all freakn hell.

If thats not enough, come join us for some racing from Terlingua to Presidio. Or try and set a new lap time on the Davis loop.

Sorry, what experience were you saying I am missing? Staring at a car and fantasizing about racing?
If there is no chance of getting hurt, then you aren’t living. (Guess who said that?)

Some one buy this guys car and put it on track in SCCA or NASA like it was built for!
bump to keep up the views for sale

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1

😂 Good point on everyman, but the point is that it's bad for us normal guys when these cars get stored away. If Ford makes 520 Heritage gt350s, and 450 of them end up stored in a garage for 25 years, it's like they really only made 70 of them, scarcity and FOMO drives up prices and makes it harder for the 70 that were driving them to enjoy as intended.

I only meant to express that my preference would be to sell to someone that will drive it.

65straight6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 6.7l 3500 4x4, 55 Studebaker P/U, ‘19 GT350
😂 Good point on everyman, but the point is that it's bad for us normal guys when these cars get stored away. If Ford makes 520 Heritage gt350s, and 450 of them end up stored in a garage for 25 years, it's like they really only made 70 of them, scarcity and FOMO drives up prices and makes it harder for the 70 that were driving them to enjoy as intended.

I only meant to express that my preference would be to sell to someone that will drive it.
no disagreement on your intent or view but what your not taking into consideration is that you are depriving future generations the joy of finding these “lost/forgotten” 450 barn finds.
I mean, I love reading those stories of finding a lost Daytona or even Steve McQueen’s Mustang.

think of the future, that’s all that I ask..

https://www.motortrend.com/vehicle-genres/1969-dodge-daytona-original-barn-find-details-photos/amp/