• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia 2020 HEP GT350 L0083 - NEW PRICE $75,500

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Honestly, I follow those auction sites and it seems like rich guys just buying toys to store in their garage to never be driven. I might be able to get a bit more, but I lose control of the sales process.

I want this vehicle to go to a mustang enthusiast if I sell it. If no one is interested in it at this price, I simply hold it because I love the car. We all lose in the long term if the performance mustangs become garage queens like Ferraris instead of remaining the everyman's sports car.
I agree with you. I think in this market and inflation price is a great deal at $75k. The GT350r Heritage is the only think will be worth stupid money one day. This is a perfect drivers car like you said! Out of my budget but great looking car with great price these days!
Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Still available?

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction