Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Man I am bummed. 11/06 since the car was produced. Zero movement. Dealership called Ford Rep yesterday. Supposed to hear from logistics today, maybe.
Usually when it takes that long to get released, there is a problem. Unfortunately because Ford decided to neuter the tracking websites, we can't tell it's secondary status. In the past if there was a problem or inspection that needed to be looked at after the car was produced, the status would have been In Production - At Plant.

Last edited:

kstand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Man I am bummed. 11/06 since the car was produced. Zero movement. Dealership called Ford Rep yesterday. Supposed to hear from logistics today, maybe.
Man Houston Kid just wanted to share in your disappointment and frustration.

grizzly500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 #L5003
Hello Forum! Brand new user here and I got great news yesterday. My car's status went "Into Production"... I'm not sure how you all get the info you do in regards to timing of your builds etc so I'd love to be more "in the loop"... Any help you could provide about status or even how some of you are getting pictures of your car in production?

Thanks again.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Hello Forum! Brand new user here and I got great news yesterday. My car's status went "Into Production"... I'm not sure how you all get the info you do in regards to timing of your builds etc so I'd love to be more "in the loop"... Any help you could provide about status or even how some of you are getting pictures of your car in production?

Thanks again.
Welcome to Mustang6G

Send me a PM with the last 4 numbers of your VIN and I will add it to the list and post any updates..

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations James :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

@grizzly500 - Sent Plant - In Production
Your VIN has been sent to the plant for production, next step, the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations Cris :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@SilverCobra -
Received by Body Company (Penske)

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
If anyone is still interested in 2020 GT500, there is a rapid red with panted black strip base at my ford dealer that they ordered for stock. Tech pack, handling pack, sport seats They told me it's at MSRP. If interested call Tom Holzer Ford, Farmington Hills Mi , 888- 369-5687. Good luck, hope its true for someone. It's on there website.

Saratoga87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
What a deal and has the painted stripe to boot.
If mine didn't have a scheduled build week of 12-7, I'd be on the phone right now.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Another Ticket of Gold wasted it seems, David but bonus if they're letting it go for MSRP. No doubt the extra $10k is in that MSRP but it would be quite a deal if it wasn't. I still find it hard to believe that anyone let alone a store, would use a GT allocation just for stripes. Crazy.

KB

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Another Ticket of Gold wasted it seems, David but bonus if they're letting it go for MSRP. No doubt the extra $10k is in that MSRP but it would be quite a deal if it wasn't. I still find it hard to believe that anyone let alone a store, would use a GT allocation just for stripes. Crazy.

KB
Not sure what the sales manager was thinking but I knew when he got this second allocation, he told me it was not a golden ticket, not sure how he pulled off the painted stripe. Ford must have changed there mind after the car was ordered. Maybe he thought he would sell a base faster and not have to sit on it all winter.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
David: If what you were told is true, that would be the first set of painted stripes without the Golden Ticket that I've heard about.

KB
Kent, I meant I think he ordered a base then his rep changed it to a golden ticket but only wanted the painted strip not the CFTP.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Ahhh...that makes a lot more sense, David but again, I'm amazed that there are those who want to order stripes but not the Track Pack when they have a ticket to The Show.

Thanks and hope all is well up there in Cold Country...

KB

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Ahhh...that makes a lot more sense, David but again, I'm amazed that there are those who want to order stripes but not the Track Pack when they have a ticket to The Show.

Thanks and hope all is well up there in Cold Country...

KB
All is well up hear, hope all is good in South Texas. Some folks just don't want the CFTP for 18,000 extra and probably are not going to race the car but really wanted the painted stripe instead of vinyl. With the roads hear in Mi the cup 2 tires would be a nightmare.
Maybe Earl can tell us how many golden tickets where base with painted stripes.