My complaint is not the wait. Fine with that. I don’t have vin. Not guaranteed a build without. Do I wait? If I don’t get a vin, all that will be left are high markup gt500. If I cancel I can purchase one for same price. I actually ordered in Jan deal and every. Got a call early March saying they placed the order cause they need a deposit. I would done that day one if said they were going to require one.Maybe I'm off base here but...this has been a hard week and my a$$hole side is coming out.
1 - No arguing, the process isn't great...there's very little information...but everyone knows this and it is what it is.
2 - People have waited a LOT longer than you.
3 - Is this you and your car - You said you placed your order in March? Let me break out by counters...4 months?
If #3 is true and you're on here bitching about 7 months when it's only been 4, you can go fly a kite man. Maybe there's something I missed here?