TomLake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Bullitt, 2017 Shelby GT350
Status Updates:

Congratulations David, Tom, Dave, Freedom, Chocko and Jeff :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@davidnz - Sent Plant - In Production

@TomLake - Sent Plant - In Production

@boss351cj - Sent Plant - In Production

@FreedomGC - Sent Plant - In Production

@chocoblox - Sent Plant - In Production

@stanglife - Sent Plant - In Production

Your VINs have been sent to the plant for production, the next step is the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!!

Thanks Earl!!!

DPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1968 Shelby GT350 Hertz,2017 Raptor,2017 Shelby GT350R,2017 Focus RS,2018 SHO,2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale
Status Update:

Congratulations

@DPGT - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

@Grey03 - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Hoooray! Out of the black hole finally. THANK YOU EARL FOR THE INFO!
Wonder how long for the jail break to ship to PA?
Anybody here get theirs just by truck convoy in PA meaning no rail?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Hoooray! Out of the black hole finally. THANK YOU EARL FOR THE INFO!
Wonder how long for the jail break to ship to PA?
Anybody here get theirs just by truck convoy in PA meaning no rail?
The big problem is, it still has to get released for shipment and the plant will be closed all next week. If it somehow gets released today, you will at least have a chance of it getting shipped out next week.

DPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1968 Shelby GT350 Hertz,2017 Raptor,2017 Shelby GT350R,2017 Focus RS,2018 SHO,2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale
Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!!

Thanks Earl!!!
HELLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!! AND A BINGO DINGO

Congrats to all moving forward in the journey.

The big problem is, it still has get released for shipment and the plant will be closed all next week. If it somehow gets released today, you will at least have a chance of it getting shipped out next week.
Well is what it is Earl correct? It be nice to get it sooner. Maybe we’ll get lucky and maybe not. It’s been a year on July 2nd then the dealer had to reorder through one of its other locations after they were told they didn’t have golden allocation.
We actually made our deal when Ford announced the upcoming 500 way back when so patience is definitely a virtue. I’m just hoping there’s no issues with stripes. Took longer than building the beast.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
HELLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!! AND A BINGO DINGO

Congrats to all moving forward in the journey.

Well is what it is Earl correct? It be nice to get it sooner. Maybe we’ll get lucky and maybe not. It’s been a year on July 2nd then the dealer had to reorder through one of its other locations after they were told they didn’t have golden allocation.
We actually made our deal when Ford announced the upcoming 500 way back when so patience is definitely a virtue. I’m just hoping there’s no issues with stripes. Took longer than building the beast.
Yes you are correct about it taking longer for the stripes than to build the car. But, after the car was actually received by Penske (07/15/202) and returned to Ford (07/27/2020) it was only at Penske for 12 days. the rest of the time it was waiting to be shipped to Penske. Who knows how long it sat at Penske waiting for a ride back to the plant.
Showed up on the tracker as Released to Body Company on 07/02/2020, Received by Penske on 07/15/2020 and Returned from Penske on 07/27/2020. Received never shows up on the tracker.

davidnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT
Status Updates:

Congratulations David, Tom, Dave, Freedom, Chocko and Jeff :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Your VINs have been sent to the plant for production, the next step is the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Thank you Sir for the update.........my dealer had sent me a 8-17 production date....it seems they are ahead of schedule......

Trifecta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Zl11LE, Demon, Others....
Congratulation on picking up the car and to think, it only took 12 months to the day, to get your hands on it.
Ordered 07/30/2019 and picked up on 07/30/2020.

Edit, forgot it was a leap year, so 366 days.
Seems soooooo long ago......

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@chase99 - Received - In Transit

Your car has been unloaded from the railcar and has been received by a trucking company for final delivery to your dealer.
Now is the time to call your dealer and get him to expedite the delivery.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

boss351cj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Status Updates:

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
Hi Earl . Thanks for the update ! Wonder when the Window sticker would be available, as it doesn't show up yet . Do you know anything on that?

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
I know the ford site is horrible at an eta. They are saying two weeks.
My car was scheduled to be delivered August 10th, over 30 days after it left the rail yard. It was actually delivered July 14th and this including sitting in Ohio for 4 days waiting to be transferred to a new train. Take whatever the Ford website is telling you with a big grain of salt!

DPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Yes you are correct about it taking longer for the stripes than to build the car. But, after the car was actually received by Penske (07/15/202) and returned to Ford (07/27/2020) it was only at Penske for 12 days. the rest of the time it was waiting to be shipped to Penske. Who knows how long it sat at Penske waiting for a ride back to the plant.
Showed up on the tracker as Released to Body Company on 07/02/2020, Received by Penske on 07/15/2020 and Returned from Penske on 07/27/2020. Received never shows up on the tracker.

That actually makes me feel better. Tells me that there weren’t any issues with the stripes.
Thank you Earl!

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Yes, that will not be an issue. As soon as I have any indication its on a railcar and moving, I was told to just reach out and get the rail car number. I will ask to have all hands on deck to retrieve the car from the rail yard. I don't see why I cant pick it up. Its paid for and I have a license plate and insurance. I was once instructed how to get it out of transport mode, but I don't recall the exact steps. The only other thing is removing the shipping spacers. Have jack, will travel, lol. They may work with me on that or at least make sure its on the next transport out of there.
If you don't find out from someone soon how to get the vehicle out of transport mode let me know. My salesperson walked me through taking mine out of transport mode the day it was delivered to the dealership so I could set the modes the way I wanted them prior to taking final delivery.

Shelby2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Whipple 2.9L, 2018 GT350, 2020 GT500 L0240
Yes, that will not be an issue. As soon as I have
Yes, that will not be an issue. As soon as I have any indication its on a railcar and moving, I was told to just reach out and get the rail car number. I will ask to have all hands on deck to retrieve the car from the rail yard. I don't see why I cant pick it up. Its paid for and I have a license plate and insurance. I was once instructed how to get it out of transport mode, but I don't recall the exact steps. The only other thing is removing the shipping spacers. Have jack, will travel, lol. They may work with me on that or at least make sure its on the next transport out of there.

Tom.....this is what the dealer sent me to take the vehicle out of transport mode.
E7B5B4D4-1BE9-425C-A3C8-93C5294F9761.jpeg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^and pat your head, then stick your finger in your right ear. ;)