Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Status Update:

Congratulations Andy :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@2020GT500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are just waiting for the Final Delivery

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Thanks Earl. Due to living in the North Final Delivery is still 4 months away. Maybe you'll get to drive yours before I get to drive mine!

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
I am told that snack packs come with them in the trunk.
Brand new Snack Pack with junk in the trunk... This one is going to a lucky owner in Missouri.

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

Last edited:

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations Ron :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@RapidResponder - Released Awaiting Shipment

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Yeehaw!!!!

Been told that Ford is under a lot of pressure to deliver early CFTP cars as many are Exec/VIP orders with very upset and connected owners.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Brand new Snack Pack with junk in the trunk... This one is going to a lucky owner in Missouri.

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg
Is it true that the CFTP comes with a load of cocaine in the trunk? Asking for a friend.

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Is it true that the CFTP comes with a load of cocaine in the trunk? Asking for a friend.
Dude,

This is the premier 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500!... (Not a Chrysler DeLorean)…

Were gonna have to cavity search that dog now... :surprised:

Last edited:

Sponsored

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
My dealer received mine today as well. He said he received two boxes, one for each GT500 he has received. So I guess this means the Adjustable Camber Plates are included with the handling package.
@The Chairman,

I can confirm as well that my dealer has received and found the adjustable strut mount kit that was shipped for my car with handling package. What are everyone's thoughts on whether these will need to be installed at a certain standard setting (tolerance?) for general street use, or do they just get put on and are driver ready, and then you adjust them yourself as needed or for a particular track setting? Not sure I am asking that correctly as I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to suspension components.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Status Update:

Congratulations Nick :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Weee500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of those cars that went from Received Awaiting Shipment to Delivered without showing any shipment.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
@The Chairman,

I can confirm as well that my dealer has received and found the adjustable strut mount kit that was shipped for my car with handling package. What are everyone's thoughts on whether these will need to be installed at a certain standard setting (tolerance?) for general street use, or do they just get put on and are driver ready, and then you adjust them yourself as needed or for a particular track setting? Not sure I am asking that correctly as I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to suspension components.

Thanks!
You only need to install these if you are going to track your car (not necessary for drag racing).
After they are installed, you will also need to do an alignment. Whatever alignment you go with, you will have to change the toe each time you change the camber at a later date.
So they are not really plug & play to just move camber around for giggles. Each time you change the camber on a Mustang, the toe will have to be reset.
You can install them, and never adjust again. But be cautioned that you can’t simply change the camber for fun.
My plan it to install lowering springs when they come available (like those on the CFTP or whatever FP comes up with). Its a lot of work to install these plates and changing the springs at the same time makes sense.
Sponsored