Weee500

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Called FP today. Still sitting. Still waiting for a fucking truck. They said and I quote “we dont know why it hasnt been picked up”. “Seems odd”. WTF. UGH. I WANT TO PUNCH A BABY. lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Both the CSX and UP call system have worked fine for me (calling from TX). They both say my car arrived in Mesquite, TX at 8:05 this morning, and the rail car is in “Constructively Placed” status. Presume that means getting it ready to unload. :fingerscrossed:
Good to know, your the first that has had any luck, everyone else have complained the info was dated and usually stated that the railcar was sitting empty somewhere far away from were it should be.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Yours is now Received, which means the trucking company has accepted your car for shipping to your dealer. If you contact Noah at FP he should be able to tell you the name of the trucking company.
I called he said he isnt allowed to give me the Trucking company name unfortunately.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I called he said he isnt allowed to give me the Trucking company name unfortunately.
Call up your dealer, the information you need is on the VVR.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call up your dealer, the information you need is on the VVR.
Will they be able to get me a more accurate date on delivery once I have the information? I'm trying not to bug my salesman too much haha

Sponsored

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Will they be able to get me a more accurate date on delivery once I have the information? I'm trying not to bug my salesman too much haha
What's he going to do, take away your birthday?

Do you have the location of the railyard? If you do, you could do a Google search of the trucking companies that service the yard. Start calling them and see if you can find the right one.

Last edited:

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's he going to do, take away your birthday?

Do you have the location the railyard? If you do, you could do a Google search of the trucking companies that service the yard. Start calling them and see if you can find the right one.
I almost spit out my drink! :cwl: It's the railyard out of Mesquite, Texas I'll just give my salesman a call and get him to get me the VVR. Also thanks for the help Earl!

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
You guys are forgetting the most important thing...

Mine has arrived!!
Probably picking up Sunday

Sure looks good!

Busamonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon
So I have some questions about all of this. The dealership I’m working with in Opelika AL ordered 0552 on 08/09. Right now it’s scheduled for 02/10/2020 and I know the holiday shutdown is coming soon. Does anyone think they might start building it any earlier? Or am I just one of the unlucky ones that will see their beauty in March? I live in the Tampa Fl area but had to look else where to get one. I might have just picked the middle of nowhere, but they where really good to work with. Thanks for any insight.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Dear Norfolk Southern,

the window I had for nice weather to make it home from Missouri to NY has now closed. I just want to say thank you for keeping productivity low. The railcar my vehicle was in was delivered to your Voltz site in KC and has been empty for the entire work week. You officially suck.

Sincerely,

I. Dislikelowmotivation

PS - Y'all could be even lazier if you hired more people to get things done.