obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
This is still true.

Like I said before..............the below info is true if the REDEYE has the optional 3.09 gears.

On your average drag strip GT500 vs Redeye will be a drivers race.
On a very well prepped drag strip the Redeye will win 9 times out of 10
On stock tires at a drag strip the GT500 will win 9 times out of 10
From a dig on the street on stock tires the GT500 will win.
Roll races will be won by whoever gets the jump.
GT500 will be faster then a Redeye in a roll race but only by a little bit. Like I said before, whoever gets the jump will win.
Both are great looking cars and great performers. Would love to have one of each.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
VOODOO,I have been doing this drag race thing for a long time;
1975:;Held NHRA National Record in GS/A in a 1968 Chevy Camaro tuned by my best friend Woodro Josey(NHRA Southeast Division Hall OF Famer)
1988:Top 10 Fastest Buick GrandNational in the world at the Buick National Event in Bowling Green,Kentucky and tuned by Ken Duttweiler Performance.
2020:2017 Ford Mustang Gt fun car with a whipple supercharger and tuned by Whipple.
Best time at shitty northwest track:10.80ET 132MPH 1.70 Sixty Foot
²

Lol9lol, a few.months ago u didnt know the differences in an OTS tune and custom tune, or the point ina return style fuel system, and were trying to go 11s in an EcoBoost on 92 octane.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
No problem friend. From my research on drag racing reading people who know their stuff, it looks like skinnies add around 2 tenths and 2 mph. So the same redeye without skinnies would be in the 10.20s at 135-136. A GT500 on skinnies should be about high 10.30s at 137-138. GT500 is a very impressive mph car. Most good drivers in redeyes will be in the high 120s to low 130s mph, GT500 on average will be 2 to 3 mph faster and 2 to 3 tenths slower ET.
Wait, 1- u have avoided every single question if how the cars will go faster on stock power..

now its "research " from people with experience.. but only if they have the redeye
Research desnt include whats in front of your eyes
Now a "stock " redeye needs to be modified even further, rear drag tires alone arnt going to cut it..

Got it, another troll being added to the ignore list.

LMK when u make a pass with whatever car it is that u own, which i recall is NOT a redeye, demon or gt500..

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
²

Lol9lol, a few.months ago u didnt know the differences in an OTS tune and custom tune, or the point ina return style fuel system, and were trying to go 11s in an EcoBoost on 92 octane.
²

Please, I do not even own a EcoBoost Mustang.Why do you spread this Ignorant BS?

Last edited:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Please, I do not even own a EcoBoost Mustang.Why do you spread this Ignorant BS?
Wut?

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mods-to-run-11-50et-0n-92-octain-fuel.76899/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2015-white-ecoboost-new-stock-condition.61638/

Your mouth, thats where the BS comes from :)

Either way David, i watched your videos and I owe u an apology..i can tell you are much much older than i thought. It makes sense now, you are the target demographic for dodge cars.. 65+, with a very basic knowledge base and enthusiasm for drag racing... ill let.you be Mr ecoboost GT ;)

Sponsored

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Wut?

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mods-to-run-11-50et-0n-92-octain-fuel.76899/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2015-white-ecoboost-new-stock-condition.61638/

Either way David, i watched your videos and I owe u an apology..i can tell you are much much older than i thought. It makes sense now, you are the target demographic for dodge cars.. 65+, with a very basic knowledge base and enthusiasm for drag racing... ill let.you be Mr ecoboost GT ;)
The
Wut?
I know you think you know all the facts ,but let me show you the real facts.
My son and I bought the above 2015 Ford Ecoboost Mustang you are referring to above and planed to mod it and we decided we wanted to go faster and that 2015 Mustang was sold over two years ago before any mods and no track time ever.
I now own the 2017 Mustang Gt with the Whipple Supercharger just like I posted above and those are the facts, so stop spreading the Ignorant BS you know nothing about.

Wut?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
:blush:Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Wait, 1- u have avoided every single question if how the cars will go faster on stock power..

now its "research " from people with experience.. but only if they have the redeye
Research desnt include whats in front of your eyes
Now a "stock " redeye needs to be modified even further, rear drag tires alone arnt going to cut it..

Got it, another troll being added to the ignore list.

LMK when u make a pass with whatever car it is that u own, which i recall is NOT a redeye, demon or gt500..
Same track same day on a tire the redeye is faster, this has been proven. 10.44 for the redeye, 10.80 for the GT500 SAME TRACK SAME DAY.

No a redeye does not need anything more than a tire to beat a GT500 10.22 at Atco proves it. When did I say my research was from people who own redeyes? It was not, you honestly have a very narrow mind and can’t except facts if you don’t like them.

Honestly your response was rambling and rather hard to read. Ignore me if you like, just know you have offered ZERO and I mean ZERO evidence to prove that a redeye is not the faster stock power car. You won’t either, it would be like trying to prove the earth is flat.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
So you didnt start those threads with yout name right there? Like i said, ill.let u be. If u dont understand e85, canned tune vs custom tuned, i have no desire to argue with another rock. Classic lover is dense enough for everyone

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Same track same day on a tire the redeye is faster, this has been proven. 10.44 for the redeye, 10.80 for the GT500 SAME TRACK SAME DAY.

No a redeye does not need anything more than a tire to beat a GT500 10.22 at Atco proves it. When did I say my research was from people who own redeyes? It was not, you honestly have a very narrow mind and can’t except facts if you don’t like them.

Honestly your response was rambling and rather hard to read. Ignore me if you like, just know you have offered ZERO and I mean ZERO evidence to prove that a redeye is not the faster stock power car. You won’t either, it would be like trying to prove the earth is flat.
Again, u are ignoring things. Show me how the cars at Atco can gain et and mph, and then, realize what stangmode changed to increase mph, like we said it would do.
The. Tell me how a mod2fames redeye will gain mph without more modifying lolo.
U cant Chris. Go test ur theories out and report back lol
Sponsored