Sponsored

2020 GT500 vs Redeye Drag Racing StangMode vs Mod2fame

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Lol your gt500 would not have been 760 hp without the redeye, hater much?
My GT500 would have been 900hp with or without dodge. can u be right for once?
Those $80,000 to $100,000 Plus 2020 Shelbygt500 are just amazing.
GT3RS level performance in the twistys and out drags a drag car.. worth every penny
Sponsored

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
My GT500 would have been 900hp with or without dodge. can u be right for once?

GT3RS level performance in the twistys and out drags a drag car.. worth every penny
Anyone who calls hellcats junk is a hater pure and simple. You have now called camaros crap and hellcats junk, I think it's safe to say you are not fair when it comes to discussion of others brands, that does not make me right, it does however make you wrong. 760 from Ford buddy, it was impossible to mistake my meaning. Fastest redeye on a tire is 10.22, when a full weight stock power gt500 does that you let me know.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Anyone who calls hellcats junk is a hater pure and simple. You have now called camaros crap and hellcats junk, I think it's safe to say you are not fair when it comes to discussion of others brands, that does not make me right, it does however make you wrong. 760 from Ford buddy, it was impossible to mistake my meaning. Fastest redeye on a tire is 10.22, when a full weight stock power gt500 does that you let me know.
I hate overhypped + under-delivering things, this is true.
You were wrong, because you reference me and mine specifically.
You dont understand real racing, so its pointless for me to debate you. a fair race and the redeye was destroyed, badly

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate overhypped + under-delivering things, this is true.
You were wrong, because you reference me and mine specifically.
You dont understand real racing, so its pointless for me to debate you. a fair race and the redeye was destroyed, badly
Your gt500 made 760 hp from Ford, without the redeye it likely would have made less. So no I'm not wrong.

I don't understand real racing? How do you know? What even is real racing? On a well prepared strip on a drag tire with good drivers the redeye will run a quicker ET 8 out of 10 times, plenty of stock power redeyes are in the 10.2-10.3 range, some in the 10.0s. Redeye is the faster stock power car. Once again you are clearly not on the highest plain here having called hellcats junk. I can only imagine what would happen if I called gt500s junk. I wouldn't though because they are not.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
LOL red lights every race and still loses. Stop making racing videos and start knitting!

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Your gt500 made 760 hp from Ford, without the redeye it likely would have made less. So no I'm not wrong.

I don't understand real racing? How do you know? What even is real racing? On a well prepared strip on a drag tire with good drivers the redeye will run a quicker ET 8 out of 10 times, plenty of stock power redeyes are in the 10.2-10.3 range, some in the 10.0s. Redeye is the faster stock power car. Once again you are clearly not on the highest plain here having called hellcats junk. I can only imagine what would happen if I called gt500s junk. I wouldn't though because they are not.
You should know who you are dealing with,Voodoo hates chevy camaros,Dodge hellcats,Dodge Demons and hates Lund Racing.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Again, how can u be wrong everytime? The streak is phenomenal, really.
You said mine, mime had a target of 900 before it had a build date.
Head to head hellcat loses. Same 3xact track, conditions ect. No variables. Hellcats lose. Thats what happens when hype is louder than effort

You should know who you are dealing with,Voodoo hates chevy camaros,Dodge hellcats,Dodge Demons and hates Lund Racing.
Camaros are worse, demons are overrated, hellcats are junk. I dont know who that last one is, must not be important in the ford world

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Again, how can u be wrong everytime? The streak is phenomenal, really.
You said mine, mime had a target of 900 before it had a build date.
Head to head hellcat loses. Same 3xact track, conditions ect. No variables. Hellcats lose. Thats what happens when hype is louder than effort

Camaros are worse, demons are overrated, hellcats are junk. I dont know who that last one is, must not be important in the ford world
Um the car came from the oem with 760. So you added power, more power to you, so what?

On a drag tire the redeye is faster, this is documented all over YouTube and on forums. Hellcats are not junk as almost everybody on this forum would agree. You are a hater that’s all, feel free to comment again just know,

CB6457A7-441A-41AD-A575-8031F907C450.jpeg

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Um the car came from the oem with 760. So you added power, more power to you, so what?

On a drag tire the redeye is faster, this is documented all over YouTube and on forums. Hellcats are not junk as almost everybody on this forum would agree. You are a hater that’s all, feel free to comment again just know,

CB6457A7-441A-41AD-A575-8031F907C450.jpeg
Yea, and u said mine, doesnmatyer if started with 200 or 600, hellcat didn't affect that.

Hellcat with a dragpack just lost to that 500 on a roadrace tire. ... your 0 for 20 now man

Sponsored

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
On a well prepared strip on a drag tire with good drivers the redeye will run a quicker ET 8 out of 10 times, plenty of stock power redeyes are in the 10.2-10.3 range, some in the 10.0s. Redeye is the faster stock power car.
I have yet to see it....in fact have we even seen a stockish GT500 run on a set of 18's? These cars are hemmed into running 1.7-1.8 60's because of the DCT and a 20" rear set up......and yet they are feeding the large end of a gappening sandwich to Redholes up top on the big end..…..
So lets review. The small advantage the GT500 has in weight gets taken away by the DCT and wheel tire set up and the Redhole is supposed to be making 40 more HP??? Me thinks Dodge is lying OR the GT500's are making closer to 800 crank from the factory.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
On a side note. I just seen that ecobeasts wife just went faster than both of these youtube heros. On her second pass ever down the track in a GT500. Well done young lady.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have yet to see it....in fact have we even seen a stockish GT500 run on a set of 18's? These cars are hemmed into running 1.7-1.8 60's because of the DCT and a 20" rear set up......and yet they are feeding the large end of a gappening sandwich to Redholes up top on the big end..…..
So lets review. The small advantage the GT500 has in weight gets taken away by the DCT and wheel tire set up and the Redhole is supposed to be making 40 more HP??? Me thinks Dodge is lying OR the GT500's are making closer to 800 crank from the factory.
You should get out more, plenty of redeyes on stock power are running low 10s. One went 10.02 the other day and 10.04 at 138, only mods were skinnies and drag radials and mid muffler delete. Full weight car with the factory option rear seat delete. A car with a drag radial and the seats pulled has gone 10.10 and a full weight car on just a tire has gone 10.22. Cars with a lot of weight reduced are in the high 9s. The redeye is the faster stock power car end of story. I can post links to any and all of the points I made. I follow drag strip times very closely on all the high HP American cars. When I say the redeye is faster on a drag tire that’s because it is, not because I wish it was, or think or might be. I can tell by your name calling of the car that you are a hater, you can’t say you love American cars and then disrespect the highest HP V8 put in a production 2020 car. I’m sorry but why do it? I just don’t get all the hate. Don’t get me wrong I see plenty of it on the mopar forums too, just remember two wrongs don’t make a right.

Cheers.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You should get out more, plenty of redeyes on stock power are running low 10s. One went 10.02 the other day and 10.04 at 138, only mods were skinnies and drag radials and mid muffler delete. Full weight car with the factory option rear seat delete. A car with a drag radial and the seats pulled has gone 10.10 and a full weight car on just a tire has gone 10.22. Cars with a lot of weight reduced are in the high 9s. The redeye is the faster stock power car end of story. I can post links to any and all of the points I made. I follow drag strip times very closely on all the high HP American cars. When I say the redeye is faster on a drag tire that’s because it is, not because I wish it was, or think or might be. I can tell by your name calling of the car that you are a hater, you can’t say you love American cars and then disrespect the highest HP V8 put in a production 2020 car. I’m sorry but why do it? I just don’t get all the hate. Don’t get me wrong I see plenty of it on the mopar forums too, just remember two wrongs don’t make a right.
Cheers.
0-222 now

You seem incapable to realize and weather and track benefits the Pinkeys see, to get those times, will also aid the GT500, in addition to there is 0 way to know if those cars are modified. we know whats done to both cars in this video.
time and time again, its been proven tthe GT500 is the faster car, in any metric. Its not shameful to admt this

how exactly is a stock powered redey, going to overcome a 5-7mph gap? mph is hp/weight.. redeye lost that war before it began

bring in modified cars.. when the pinkeyes lose that war too..GT500s lay waste to redeyes.

You cant say you love racing, and be this uninformed about it still.. read more/post less.

If I recall stangmode is has beaten every dodge thats called him out hasnt he? NC they wanted a heads up race, they lost that, NJ they wanted heads up AND ET, they lost both of those.. as of right now, stangmodes got a 100% sucess rate against redeyes.. hows that make you feel?

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
0-222 now

You seem incapable to realize and weather and track benefits the Pinkeys see, to get those times, will also aid the GT500, in addition to there is 0 way to know if those cars are modified. we know whats done to both cars in this video.
time and time again, its been proven tthe GT500 is the faster car, in any metric. Its not shameful to admt this

how exactly is a stock powered redey, going to overcome a 5-7mph gap? mph is hp/weight.. redeye lost that war before it began

bring in modified cars.. when the pinkeyes lose that war too..GT500s lay waste to redeyes.

You cant say you love racing, and be this uninformed about it still.. read more/post less.

If I recall stangmode is has beaten every dodge thats called him out hasnt he? NC they wanted a heads up race, they lost that, NJ they wanted heads up AND ET, they lost both of those.. as of right now, stangmodes got a 100% sucess rate against redeyes.. hows that make you feel?
Like everything you just said is either wrong or misleading.

1. I’m 0 for 222 posts, really? A few posts ago you said 0 for 22 my how we do exaggerate.

2. When did I say weather does not effect times? Of course these times were in great air, thing is stangmode has been running at Atco in plenty good air, with a res delete a tire and the seats pulled he has gone 10,5 A redeye at the same track has gone 10.22 with no res delete, no seats pulled, just a tire. How is the gt500 faster again? If you need mod to fame driving, a lowered car, and a 262 rear diff to win, not to mention the mods on the gt500 then I think you should think twice about talking trash.

3. How will a stock power redeye overcome a 5 mph gap? Dude get out on some other forums, stock power redeyes are going 135+ really, don’t take my word go read a little.

4. Redeye is the loser in the mod war? Nope. Fastest redeye on stock boost is 9.4 that’s right no pulleys, no nos, just a tune, fuel and injectors. 9.4 O yeah what does a gt500 need to run 9.4?

5. Stangmode has not beaten every Dodge he has raced, demonology destroyed him and some redeyes at Acto have as well. Stangmode is a good driver and has beaten plenty of mopars. No one thinks he beats everything.

So I guess that makes you 0 for 5 or is it 0 for 222 I can’t remember.

Cheers.
Sponsored