Sponsored

2020 GT500 Unscheduled/Material Hold or Clean Registry

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I take it your car was not ordered in Bartlesville, OK?
No it was not. It is a Texas dealer, still waiting on dealer to text me back with VIN.
Sponsored

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
I spoke with my dealer today. He reached out to the regional sales rep for an update. I’m told my order will be pulled in April for a late May early June build.

Now I just need to fill the time to occupy my mind.

SilvGT00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT, 2020 GT500 on order
I spoke with my dealer today. He reached out to the regional sales rep for an update. I’m told my order will be pulled in April for a late May early June build.

do you know how they're able to tell you a time frame for getting your order pulled? any time i've spoken to my dealer or FP they never have any indication of when, just that it hasn't yet.

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
do you know how they're able to tell you a time frame for getting your order pulled? any time i've spoken to my dealer or FP they never have any indication of when, just that it hasn't yet.
congrats to Big John . To SilverGT00 welcome to the club of uncertainty. I ordered mine just about the same date and probably same region (Watertown NY) and I know nothing. There are guys out there who have waited a lifetime more than us in the same boat. Keep the faith buddy.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Congrats. It will be here before you know it.

Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Update on the back and forth day and decided to pass I do not feel the ADM is worth it and will sit it out. And the Iconic Silver is the color for me. And the true Irony to all the crying on the ADM if everyone would reject it then it would never be and NO LIE I have never ever paid ADM and to date still haven't and still wont.

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Congrats. It will be here before you know it.
Thanks everyone! I’ve asked several times since I ordered in August. This is the first time they have responded with an anticipated order pull and build estimate.

It’s been a interesting journey, and I have learned a lot from this form.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
That's Capitalism for ya and it all boils down to supply and demand.
Well said and very true which it will be interesting to how many years the GT500 holds the ADM pricing and values. And that’s actually really great for us owners to keep the values up. The other brands I have owned they always make way too many and the values don’t do well. But I believe if Ford keeps the production to limited units each year then this should be a great car to keep and possibly the last true ICE AGE Mustang. My guess will be Hybrid Electric assist future and or yuck all electric.

Sponsored

DPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1968 Shelby GT350 Hertz,2017 Raptor,2017 Shelby GT350R,2017 Focus RS,2018 SHO,2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale
Hello all. First post here as I didn’t want to jinx myself. Been following closely and all the work this wonderful group has put into keeping people informed. Congrats to all with VIN’s. I wasn’t sure it was gonna happen and was giving up hope.
Ordered CFTP on 7/2/19 and got caught up in the non golden ticket but reasonably quickly was told no go.
Order placed on 8/17. Called Noah last Friday and made my weekend after multiple no go.
Hoping that the build comes sooner as I see there are a lot of Iconics behind done earlier. I’m wondering if the build week may have something to do with painted stripes meaning the actual car build is sooner and they are accounting for Penske time. Sorry for the long post and no avatar.

Build week 4/27 pulled on Valentine’s Day My wife loves me!!!
Iconic Silver with POTS and all the trimmings

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Hello all. First post here as I didn’t want to jinx myself. Been following closely and all the work this wonderful group has put into keeping people informed. Congrats to all with VIN’s. I wasn’t sure it was gonna happen and was giving up hope.
Ordered CFTP on 7/2/19 and got caught up in the non golden ticket but reasonably quickly was told no go.
Order placed on 8/17. Called Noah last Friday and made my weekend after multiple no go.
Hoping that the build comes sooner as I see there are a lot of Iconics behind done earlier. I’m wondering if the build week may have something to do with painted stripes meaning the actual car build is sooner and they are accounting for Penske time. Sorry for the long post and no avatar.

Build week 4/27 pulled on Valentine’s Day My wife loves me!!!
Iconic Silver with POTS and all the trimmings
Congrats and nice to have another nice forum friend.

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
to ICEAGE You are a good man, always stick to your values. Capitalist greed makes us weak for things of this world. Good things come to those who wait. Good luck man

DPGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1968 Shelby GT350 Hertz,2017 Raptor,2017 Shelby GT350R,2017 Focus RS,2018 SHO,2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale
Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Sorry to hear Iceage you are pulling out. Kinda cant blame you. I’m sure all those who spent six figures on a 350R aren’t happy. I’m in business and I can kinda get the ADM but it would be nice if these works of art were truly limited production. You could kinda justify it then. I got lucky as I made my deal 3 years ago and my dealer kept their word.
Sponsored