Sponsored

2020 GT500 Track Attack video!

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Very Cool and great video!!

Question...I have a date for JULY 19TH but wanted to know how they handle things with the Covid situation going on. I only ask because I am in my early 50's but have an underlying medical condition that will put me at a little higher risk. I am in South Carolina so I can drive to the track but as far as driving (Didn't watch the whole video yet) what are the precautions if you don't mind answering.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Very Cool and great video!!

Question...I have a date for JULY 19TH but wanted to know how they handle things with the Covid situation going on. I only ask because I am in my early 50's but have an underlying medical condition that will put me at a little higher risk. I am in South Carolina so I can drive to the track but as far as driving (Didn't watch the whole video yet) what are the precautions if you don't mind answering.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!!!
I got a voicemail prior to the event that stated temperature screening would be in effect for our arrive and if anyone in the vehicle had a fever, no one in the vehicle would be allowed to participate. The workers and instructors were wearing masks and we did when we first got there, but we removed them once in the classroom as well as in the cars. If you desire to wear a mask while in the classroom, have at it.

Kpgarage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford GT, 2006 Ford GT, 2020 GT500,2019 F150 KR, several t-birds
Goose17, thanks for the info and posts. I did the Boss track attack school out in Utah and it was great. Got registered for GT500 program in October and really looking forward to it. Thanks, KO

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
Goose17, thanks for the info and posts. I did the Boss track attack school out in Utah and it was great. Got registered for GT500 program in October and really looking forward to it. Thanks, KO
Glad the video helped! You are going to have a frigg’n BLAST!

I registered for round-2 on Oct 14/15 and plan to make a better video of the day.

Kpgarage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford GT, 2006 Ford GT, 2020 GT500,2019 F150 KR, several t-birds
Glad the video helped! You are going to have a frigg’n BLAST!

I registered for round-2 on Oct 14/15 and plan to make a better video of the day.
That's awesome. I will just miss you as I registered for the 10/29-30 class. I have got to get in some seat time this weekend in my car to get ready. I have not even gotten in a hundred miles yet. Got to hurry before the next Hurricane comes by. KO

Sponsored

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
That's awesome. I will just miss you as I registered for the 10/29-30 class. I have got to get in some seat time this weekend in my car to get ready. I have not even gotten in a hundred miles yet. Got to hurry before the next Hurricane comes by. KO
I’m ready to register, I’ll try for that weekend as well. It would be awesome to meet in person. Hopefully there is still room.

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
See ya there....gonna be awesome!!!
Sponsored