Sponsored

2020 GT500 Paddle Shifters

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Very nice! I've been wanting this for a while now. I 100% refuse to use stick on paddles.
Sponsored

Keggy111

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Well I sanded the paddles down to a satin finish and installed them. They are rigid and can be pushed from any spot. Me and my fiancĆ©e did a quick drive after I reconnected everything to make sure they worked. Now Iā€™m gonna try to partner with a vendor to make more
1B02EAF8-D6B6-4EB7-93F6-4F4A4216D4E3.jpeg
Iā€™d totally be interested in these if they became available to buy. Them stick on ones that other companies have been offering look trash in my opinion and was really looking forward to getting some GT500 shifters. These are all but exactly the same. Hit me up when they are available.

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Iā€™d be interested in a set of them too, especially if they will work for the 10r80 cars! Any idea if they would work with the 6R80 Mustangs? My fiancĆ© has one and Iā€™d be interested in 2 sets if they did.
Thanks
Ken

ghostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2017 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well I sanded the paddles down to a satin finish and installed them. They are rigid and can be pushed from any spot. Me and my fiancĆ©e did a quick drive after I reconnected everything to make sure they worked. Now Iā€™m gonna try to partner with a vendor to make more
1B02EAF8-D6B6-4EB7-93F6-4F4A4216D4E3.jpeg
Any update on when these will be available?

Sponsored

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The website is finally live!

Materialspeeddesigns.com

Iā€™m doing made to order parts and that is reflected in the price. Because itā€™s made to order, it can take up to 5 weeks to get your product. This is because I will check to ensure quality before you get your part.

I have two different paddle shifter models for the s550 Mustangs with the 10r80 and the 6r80. I will not be offering the aluminum polished paddles, as those were really expensive to produce (dmls) and took days for me to give them a mirror finish. I want to do anything I can to keep costs down for you all. I do have offerings that are just as nice and feel just as good, so be sure to look at all the pictures before putting your order in.

Finally, because this is the first week of the website being live, I am giving $50 off from now until next Sunday, Nov 29. Please look over the site and read all policies pertaining to your order!

I have other products in the works for Audi, BMW, and the Miata gang so be sure to be on the look out if you have any of these cars!

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Miguel
Sponsored