Sponsored

2020 GT500 Oxford White With Painted Stripes For Sale At My Local Dealer.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Silver takes this car to another level. It absolutely stands out as a cut above the rest of the available colors.
Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
I mean not that you could get a whole lot in the trunk of one of these cars but 360 pounds? That's two average adults or thereabouts and zero luggage.
360 for two average adults???
Not in the good old USA.
Look around, most grown adults in the US are tipping somewhere over 200 regrettably.

I take my kids to a very well known amusement park in a very warm area of the country often and I would say the average there is well over 230-250 with many tipping the 300-400 range. A fantastic example of how the good old USA has gotten extremely complacent and comfortable with our success as a world leader.

Well I stand corrected again, normal for me. Google says average US male is 196 and female is 168. Still for the average loving couple in the USA that is exceeding the car's allowed weight limit.

"My suggestion, leave the wife home and find a much younger and lighter co-pilot, oh yeah and loose some weight." Keep in mind this is a bit tongue in check all.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Honestly Tob, I like white and Rapid more better. I've never been a "silver guy."
I've never been a silver guy, ever. But at the Track Attack I had the opportunity to see every color in the flesh at the same time (as did you!). To me there was no comparison. Silver shows the lines of the S550 like no other.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I get the more visible lines, Tob. Plus, I honestly don't think there's a bad color combo out there. But when it comes to paint color, silver just doesn't flote my bote. :cool: (NO offense to the Iconic folks.)

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly Tob, I like white and Rapid more better. I've never been a "silver guy."
I agree with you KB, Silver does nothing for me. That's why we are all different
Sponsored