Sponsored

2020 GT350R Heritage Edition with 43K miles for 63K

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
It's the heavy one. Personally, it's less desirable just for that fact.

But it is an R...
What does that mean Wilto?

Don’t get it.
Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Heavy one...? As in technology pack?
Yes. It's got the sub, the parking assist, back up monitors. That is a negative of this car, and likely why it's a bit less expensive than would be expected. I think power seats too?

The essence of the R is it is the track version, of the track version, of the Mustang. Adding weight is sacreligious to this car.

Just my opinion why it is less expensive than would be expected.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The heavy one. :crackup: It’s an R. There’s eseentially zero difference in weight with the sub and tech package and without. And R’s don’t get the power comfort seats.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=SvQwu+5khYgRkLzr12qm4bWemALk7U/rMiZZsMw4bPcumfvRqJ74RPylXvejLNroaae17oW7geOg9+ePfurYbBoFhrJRygHQ3QpKqeSr7+J5mPOyZ4dbIHV8KgCCpmr1rqT6Qe5XnQjr6vgIG9OC+SDQ235ji1NZfTJjPFGYJgY=

Yes. It's got the sub, the parking assist, back up monitors. That is a negative of this car, and likely why it's a bit less expensive than would be expected. I think power seats too?

The essence of the R is it is the track version, of the track version, of the Mustang. Adding weight is sacreligious to this car.

Last edited:

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Wow. That’s pretty hard core.

The heavy one. :crackup: It’s an R. There’s eseentially zero difference in weight with the sub and tech package and without. And R’s don’t get the power comfort seats.
And to think my Mach 1 has Nav as it‘s only option. I was kinda pleased that it wasn’t loaded down with a bunch of junk but maybe I need to rip out that Nav screen too! 😂

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I was real curious about that as well, becuase something is up with the price. 43k miles or not. I was emailing them to get some pics. They kept playing games with wanting a phone number, etc. They said the car was in make ready. I think you’re correct on that assumption. We’ll see if the pics actually pop up.

First thing I'd ask...does it still have the carbon fiber wheels? I've seen Rs priced lower then usual but they were all missing the OEM wheels.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I was real curious about that as well, becuase something is up with the price. 43k miles or not. I was emailing them to get some pics. They kept playing games with wanting a phone number, etc. They said the car was in make ready. I think you’re correct on that assumption. We’ll see if the pics actually pop up.
Based on the VIN I suggest that this unit is “LR010” therefore a very early build and comes with the Heritage Edition Package.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I’m
Agreed on the minimal weight difference but from my standpoint who needs 12 speakers and a subwoofer in the trunk of these cool R models as it certainly wasn’t me.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I like a little skynard and jennings at times when I’m in one of mine. :rockon:

I’m

Agreed on the minimal weight difference but from my standpoint who needs 12 speakers and a subwoofer in the trunk of these cool R models as it certainly wasn’t me.

Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I contacted the dealer in the hopes of getting pics and was told the car isn’t even at the dealer but someone already put a deposit on it

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
That’s funny. They told me it was in make ready.

I contacted the dealer in the hopes of getting pics and was told the car isn’t even at the dealer but someone already put a deposit on it

CorralesR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R HR067
I called them yesterday and spoke with Sharon. She said they just got it on trade Friday. Said she would send some pictures. I'm still waiting for them.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The sub and additional amplifiers weigh around 80 lbs. That is not insignificant.

The car is built for the track. No rear seats, no rear belts, as you point out, no power seats, and CF wheels, just to name a few of the weight reduction items, so why add a sub?
Sponsored