• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon 2020 GT350R For Sale

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
2020 GT 350R
8600 Miles (delivery pickup San Antonio to Portland 2700 miles, California trip 1700 miles- the rest is local Portland miles) Here's the delivery photo blog: Photo blog
Engine Replaced under warranty at 1000 miles (manufacture defect). You can find the whole story here: Engine Replacement
Extended warranty ESP 96 month 125K miles, 4 year maintenance package transferable- happy ending to the engine warranty replacement!
Tasteful Mods- Raceseng Shift nob, upgraded suede shift boot, parking brake and arm rest. Rear seat package and new Michelin 4S and Continental tires Sport Plus (0 mile OE Cup tires with sale)
Clear bra- full front and rear fenders, Ceramic coat
Owners package and original sticker
Price: 72,000

Must sell my beautiful 2020 GT350R in the rare 2020 only color Lime Green. Well documented here engine replacement during my delivery trip. Good fortune landed me at one of the best Ford dealers in the country- Capitol Ford in Santa Fe- where the master tech did an excellent job of replacing the engine. Not one problem since. New owner benefits from the peace of mind of a great extended warranty and maintenance package that I negotiated with Ford for my troubles. New motor broken in properly and has no issues, oil consumption is nil.

Never tracked, this one is set up for my use as a daily driver, but has seen limited use due to Covid. Most of the miles as stated above were from the delivery trip and one trip down to Southern California.

Be happy to answer questions and provide additional photos on request.

IMG_3078.jpeg
IMG_3075.jpeg
IMG_3073.jpeg
IMG_3078.jpeg
IMG_3075.jpeg
IMG_3073.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg

IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3081.jpeg
IMG_3080.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Beautiful car and I'm not one who generally likes the "loud" colors like this. I especially like the black roof and mirrors! I've been considering doing that to my GT. You may have just convinced me. Good luck with the sale.

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Did you live in the Bethany area? I saw a like R awhile back ago, haven’t seen one since.