OP
OP
rdrarmy

rdrarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord Coupe V6, 2020 GT350R
@Cobra Jet, thank you for the helpful info! I will definitely take pictures of that area to ensure I get it back in the same condition.
Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
It's a very simple fix. The camera is mounted to the deck lid. The biggest concern would be the mounting tabs for your deck lid getting broken and you'd never know it.

Chumley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350, '18 GOLF R, '09 BMW 335
Before I leave my car at a dealer for stupid webcam, I'll likely pay for it and install myself.
Agree 1000%..... but....I thought the same and when my camera distorted and died I thought for $40 I'd rather not waste the day at the dealer or worse, leave the car there. Replacing the camera myself took about 7 minutes. I did it from inside the trunk, just removed the push clips and unscrewed the rubber stops. Didn't touch the exterior deck. HOWEVER, while the camera picture is perfect, apparently there's some programming involved because I lost the guidance lines and the setting to use them is not even in the menu anymore. Anyone know if this can be done with FORScan?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Whats the difference?
TSB = do it if the customer reports an issue, maybe if you just happen to notice it, its mostly just annoyance
Recall = there is a potential to be a massive safety issue and we don't want to get sued if someone's dead or injured from it.

A seatbelt not locking tight to hold you in place when you are on the brakes is a recall.
A Seat belt not fully retracting back when you've unhooked it is a TSB.
Sponsored