2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
You gotta think one or two of these dealers are going to get "stuck" with one when/if whatever social unrest/political outcome/pandemic rears its ugly head this winter thusly causing another economic downturn.....
Hey, there is a silver lining if it happens!
Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
You gotta think one or two of these dealers are going to get "stuck" with one when/if whatever social unrest/political outcome/pandemic rears its ugly head this winter thusly causing another economic downturn.....
Hey, there is a silver lining if it happens!
Ha! We'll see... looks like I'm down to two dealers. Fingers crossed and prayers going out

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 350R Heritage Edition, 2015 Range Rover
FWIW $5k ADM is low on a HEP-R. Median seems to be around $15k and varies up to $30k for many West Coast dealers.
I would take the $5k ADM on a HEP-R and run with it! Not many left to be sold. The dealers do not order them they just get lucky with a random allocation at this point I believe so they all come loaded with all options. At least mine did. I paid a $8k ADM on my HEP-R a month ago. I contacted all dealers on in the western states. Most wanted $20-30k on s HEP-R and the dealer in Denver area wanted $50k but I think they were doing that as a marketing ploy while waiting to get their car delivered. I laughed at them. Most regular GT350R’s had a $10 ADM. Anyway I hated to pay the extra $8k and the extra $2-3k for the upgrade stereo which is not needed with the sound of that great engine plus the $2k for HEP paint it starts to climb fast for a mustang. The $500 carbon fiber interior dash option was well worth it tho as it looks very nice. I negotiated my deal before the dealer even received the car so I had to wait a few weeks to get it but when I flew in to pick up the car all I can say is the HEP-R is way better looking in person than any pictures or videos online show. It’s really unbelievable, the Wimbledon white and Guardsman Blue is not only iconic but just so damn good looking you won’t regret it. Smiled driving it 300 miles home the entire way!

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Been calling all over the Midwest for a HEP-R with minimum ADM.

Should any kind soul have any leads on a dealer that may take closer to MSRP For a HEP R please pass along.

Most that I find that are still available have the tech package and when combined with ADM and tax pushes the price out of my comfort zone.

Otherwise, it looks like I will be waiting to see what happens when the HEP R’s start hitting Bring a Trailer.

Thank you in advance!
I would take the $5k ADM on a HEP-R and run with it! Not many left to be sold. The dealers do not order them they just get lucky with a random allocation at this point I believe so they all come loaded with all options. At least mine did. I paid a $8k ADM on my HEP-R a month ago. I contacted all dealers on in the western states. Most wanted $20-30k on s HEP-R and the dealer in Denver area wanted $50k but I think they were doing that as a marketing ploy while waiting to get their car delivered. I laughed at them. Most regular GT350R’s had a $10 ADM. Anyway I hated to pay the extra $8k and the extra $2-3k for the upgrade stereo which is not needed with the sound of that great engine plus the $2k for HEP paint it starts to climb fast for a mustang. The $500 carbon fiber interior dash option was well worth it tho as it looks very nice. I negotiated my deal before the dealer even received the car so I had to wait a few weeks to get it but when I flew in to pick up the car all I can say is the HEP-R is way better looking in person than any pictures or videos online show. It’s really unbelievable, the Wimbledon white and Guardsman Blue is not only iconic but just so damn good looking you won’t regret it. Smiled driving it 300 miles home the entire way!

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
FWIW $5k ADM is low on a HEP-R. Median seems to be around $15k and varies up to $30k for many West Coast dealers.
Sorry, I think I posted a reply to you versus the original post.

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Yes, I may live to regret not pulling the trigger on the 5k over deal..... But it is what it is. I give credit to the dealer... I said if he could change the order and delete the tech package we would close enough to make a deal. They tried.... and could not change the order. I just hate being backed into a corner. I though it was a done deal when I put a deposit my HEP R (non tech) in August (dealer didn't actually have allocation). Alas... it is only a car and I have learned true patience being the dad of 4 year old twins HAHAHAHA.

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I may live to regret not pulling the trigger on the 5k over deal..... But it is what it is. I give credit to the dealer... I said if he could change the order and delete the tech package we would close enough to make a deal. They tried.... and could not change the order. I just hate being backed into a corner. I though it was a done deal when I put a deposit my HEP R (non tech) in August (dealer didn't actually have allocation). Alas... it is only a car and I have learned true patience being the dad of 4 year old twins HAHAHAHA.
Understandable., it’s a lot of money.. I got addicted to the voodoo engine videos and reviews. It’s a sickness. I was almost hoping not to find one at the right price... but I did and now an unplanned owner!

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Understandable., it’s a lot of money.. I got addicted to the voodoo engine videos and reviews. It’s a sickness. I was almost hoping not to find one at the right price... but I did and now an unplanned owner!
EXACTLY MY STORY! It is a sickness! My wife says I'm obsessed..... Far to many hours YouTube... the Jay Leno GT350R, The "Car Tails" Canyon Run, Everyday Driver GT350R v. ZL1 comparison video, Savage Geese review are probably my favorites.

The fear of finding the right price is REAL! 30 minutes after I walked from the 5k ADM deal the salesman called. My heart dropped when I saw the call pop up on screen and I was paralyzed and was not able to pick up. I thought they were calling me back to make a deal....
they were not.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a cheap ass but just trying to be responsible (husband, father) with the understanding that you only live once and life is short (hard lessons learned recently) so you may as well enjoy it!
In the end I supposed we are trying to maintain balance within one's self, one's family and one's life.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
EXACTLY MY STORY! It is a sickness! My wife says I'm obsessed..... Far to many hours YouTube... the Jay Leno GT350R, The "Car Tails" Canyon Run, Everyday Driver GT350R v. ZL1 comparison video, Savage Geese review are probably my favorites.

The fear of finding the right price is REAL! 30 minutes after I walked from the 5k ADM deal the salesman called. My heart dropped when I saw the call pop up on screen and I was paralyzed and was not able to pick up. I thought they were calling me back to make a deal....
they were not.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a cheap ass but just trying to be responsible (husband, father) with the understanding that you only live once and life is short (hard lessons learned recently) so you may as well enjoy it!
In the end I supposed we are trying to maintain balance within one's self, one's family and one's life.
No shame, honestly its better to wait for the car you want than to rush things or settle for less. You will enjoy the car much more. I was going to get a HEP but it didnt have carbon fiber interior and it had the recorco seats (didn't want that). Fortunately I stumbled across the speread sheet and was able to get the one with all of the options with I wanted. There is nothing more that I want, and I don't feel like I missed out. If I had gone for the one without those options it would bother me. The HEPR is great, but the recaros, carbon fiber wheels, and rear seat delete is just too much for me. I do love the wing though.

YES! I honestly didn't really know about the GT350 and kinda forgot it even existed. It wasn't until I saw (I actually heard the exhaust and then turned my head) the 2 GT350s at my college that I knew the GT350 was for me lol. I watched the review of it by Savageese many times. I still watch it lol, the car just sounds so raw on the road.

I don't know why but this is my favorite video on Youtube. I think its because of the leaves falling :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
No shame, honestly its better to wait for the car you want than to rush things or settle for less. You will enjoy the car much more. I was going to get a HEP but it didnt have carbon fiber interior and it had the recorco seats (didn't want that). Fortunately I stumbled across the speread sheet and was able to get the one with all of the options with I wanted. There is nothing more that I want, and I don't feel like I missed out. If I had gone for the one without those options it would bother me. The HEPR is great, but the recaros, carbon fiber wheels, and rear seat delete is just too much for me. I do love the wing though.

YES! I honestly didn't really know about the GT350 and kinda forgot it even existed. It wasn't until I saw (I actually heard the exhaust and then turned my head) the 2 GT350s at my college that I knew the GT350 was for me lol. I watched the review of it by Savageese many times. I still watch it lol, the car just sounds so raw on the road.

I don't know why but this is my favorite video on Youtube. I think its because of the leaves falling :)

That is a great video. I have not seen or heard that one before. I will be sharing that with others and watching again. My GT350R is a second “fun“ car in which I had original intentions of tracking it but that idea went out the window when I secured a HEP version.. it’s just too nice and I don’t want to damage it. I did just get the stage 1 paint correction and then the Ceramic protection on the car plus on the carbon fiber wheels. I wasn’t sure I would notice a lot a difference with white paint but when I picked it up the paint has a brilliance I did not see before and the black painter carbon wheels were so shiny it was well worth the money plus makes future hand washing very easy. Again pictures don’t do it justice.

62D3442D-0ACD-4FCC-B3B1-DB4137A86DC9.jpeg

Bigron2005

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
That is a great video. I have not seen or heard that one before. I will be sharing that with others and watching again. My GT350R is a second “fun“ car in which I had original intentions of tracking it but that idea went out the window when I secured a HEP version.. it’s just too nice and I don’t want to damage it. I did just get the stage 1 paint correction and then the Ceramic protection on the car plus on the carbon fiber wheels. I wasn’t sure I would notice a lot a difference with white paint but when I picked it up the paint has a brilliance I did not see before and the black painter carbon wheels were so shiny it was well worth the money plus makes future hand washing very easy. Again pictures don’t do it justice.

Im so jealous, I am currently waiting on my HEP-R. They think it might be delivered Monday, I can’t wait to see that Wimbledon white and guardsman blue stripes in person!

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

Great! What is your other car? I plan on tracking mine, but will look into it once I'm more settled and will probably only do it on occasion.

Yeah the pictures really don't do it enough. It seems like the white is a ban tanish and tainted but in person it looks just fine. I love the sparkles that you see on the vinyl stripes :)

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Great! What is your other car? I plan on tracking mine, but will look into it once I'm more settled and will probably only do it on occasion.

Yeah the pictures really don't do it enough. It seems like the white is a ban tanish and tainted but in person it looks just fine. I love the sparkles that you see on the vinyl stripes :)
My daily driver is a full size 2015 Range Rover supercharged. Best SUV I have ever owned so I will be keeping it for a long time. Paid it off in April and only made it a few months before buying another dang car! But I knew I wouldn’t have self control for long but thought I might make it a year with no car payments, oh well this voodoo engine was worth it!

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Im so jealous, I am currently waiting on my HEP-R. They think it might be delivered Monday, I can’t wait to see that Wimbledon white and guardsman blue stripes in person!
Congrats. I thought I was over mustangs but my favorite car as a kid was the white and blue GT350, when I got turned on to this GT350R HEP a few months ago I hunted one down and got lucky to get one. I was nervous/anxious about spending that much on a mustang, not too mention my better half was against it, but the moment I saw it in person I was blown away how cool and great it looks... you will love it! Of course the sound of it is even better.
Sponsored