corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Heads up that late last week, the "Status" field disappeared from trackmymustang.com and other tracking websites. I fear that Ford has removed it on purpose, but hoping it's just a mistake and we can get it reinstated. Without it, our weekly reporting is hosed.
Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Heads up that late last week, the "Status" field disappeared from trackmymustang.com and other tracking websites. I fear that Ford has removed it on purpose, but hoping it's just a mistake and we can get it reinstated. Without it, our weekly reporting is hosed.
Any idea why they would do it on purpose?

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Ben, I noticed that too, around Friday. Was hoping they were doing some type of maintenance over the long holiday weekend. I noticed that it still lists a value for “next status”. Can you grab that and work backwards?

OP
OP
corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Ben, I noticed that too, around Friday. Was hoping they were doing some type of maintenance over the long holiday weekend. I noticed that it still lists a value for “next status”. Can you grab that and work backwards?
No. There's a primary status and secondary status. The primary is very coarse and we've been using the secondary. "Next status" is next primary status.

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Any idea why they would do it on purpose?
Oh I’m guessing they don’t like people calling the dealers and knowing more than the dealer does. That spreadsheet is a pretty powerful shopping tool.
No. There's a primary status and secondary status. The primary is very coarse and we've been using the secondary. "Next status" is next primary status.
Roger that. Do you know the guy who runs the tmm.com site? Maybe he has insights?

Sponsored

OP
OP
corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
I very much doubt the spreadsheet is to blame. It doesn't change what we can do from the perspective of getting data on cars, the only change is that we can't track them through the system in the same way.

I decided not to reach out to TMM. That's also just a personal project like ours.

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I very much doubt the spreadsheet is to blame. It doesn't change what we can do from the perspective of getting data on cars, the only change is that we can't track them through the system in the same way.

I decided not to reach out to TMM. That's also just a personal project like ours.
No worries, a friend of mine just told me he already sent the gracious host of the tmm site a quick email. I’ll let you know what he hears.

yosv0610

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yosvaldy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT350R
Mainly keeping moisture out but also to help prevent any accidental brush ups against the car while moving around the garage.
where can I buy it?? I’m interested.
if your garage have air conditioner, it will help?

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Checked TMM yesterday and my Next Status changed to "Awaiting Shipment", the Car Status is still blank but with the other change that should mean that my car is Produced. Super excited for delivery day, but wanted to ask, for those who have already finished this process, how long were you waiting from "Produced" to "Delivered"?

Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Depends
Checked TMM yesterday and my Next Status changed to "Awaiting Shipment", the Car Status is still blank but with the other change that should mean that my car is Produced. Super excited for delivery day, but wanted to ask, for those who have already finished this process, how long were you waiting from "Produced" to "Delivered"?
Depends on where you live. Try finding the window sticker (online) from a car recently delivered near you See if it says rail or convoy. I found a few near me in SE PA and they went convoy, took about 10 days To be delivered, from their release. Your mileage may vary....

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ben- any luck on updating the tracking sheet despite the disappointing changes to the data feed from Ford?

OP
OP
corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
I was going to wait and see. I can modify the scripts to make the Primary Status into the Status, but it's a change that I don't want to have to back out

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I was going to wait and see. I can modify the scripts to make the Primary Status into the Status, but it's a change that I don't want to have to back out
Roger that. Don‘t blame you a bit.

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Depends

Depends on where you live. Try finding the window sticker (online) from a car recently delivered near you See if it says rail or convoy. I found a few near me in SE PA and they went convoy, took about 10 days To be delivered, from their release. Your mileage may vary....
Thanks for the info. There was a Rapid Red GT350 delivered here (Middle TN) and the window sticker says Convoy. With that being said, I am guesstimating a delivery of a month from now. What do you guys think, does that sound about right?
Sponsored