Sponsored

2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Mine (2211) has been sitting in Atlanta awaiting final shipment to Panama City for THREE WEEKS!! It left the plant sept 26 and I can’t wait! Haha
Bummer dude! You were scheduled to get yours first and I might squeak by you..... This is the first time I've ever ordered a car (always got lucky in the past and found what I've wanted in stock) and it has not been fun. Mainly the killjoy is impending winter here. I hope you get yours soon, you can send pics of you enjoying in FL next month, I'll send pics of mine under the car cover awaiting spring.....:crazy:
Sponsored

Bigron2005

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Bummer dude! You were scheduled to get yours first and I might squeak by you..... This is the first time I've ever ordered a car (always got lucky in the past and found what I've wanted in stock) and it has not been fun. Mainly the killjoy is impending winter here. I hope you get yours soon, you can send pics of you enjoying in FL next month, I'll send pics of mine under the car cover awaiting spring.....:crazy:
Yeah, I don’t get what the hold up is. I have never ordered a car either, usually just find one like you said. I just don’t get what it’s waiting on, maybe another car to go in the truck? It was supposed to arrive the 19th and then when that Monday came I looked it up and then got pushed to the 26th. Hopefully, it won’t get pushed again!

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
So I've been using the Ford Performance chat link here:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
This is the best site, as these guys are on the ball

If it's after normal business hours, you can also use:
trackmymustang.com

Or you can use the Ford website here:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The latter two have links to get you the pdf of your window sticker. Get it while you can, because after your car is delivered the window sticker link goes dead!

From a Corvette forum, I learned about a site for the company who handles truck shipments (your window sticker will say "CONVOY" if it's being shipped via truck):
www.palsapp.com

Click on the magnifying glass icon and put in your VIN. While this site did list my car and have a Bill of Lading number for it, it was never updated, so I'm dubious of its value.

Be ready for long delays and inexplicable inefficiency. My car arrived at a truck depot 30 miles from the dealership on October 17 and there it sits 8 days later. Apparently they can make an extra $10 in profit on the D&D charge by waiting for one more car to cram onto the trailer for the 30 mile drive to the dealer. Car is not due till Tuesday, when it will be 40F and raining no doubt.

Ford could make a mint by offering concierge delivery. I've now lost two weeks of gorgeous fall driving weather. I'd have paid $250 to have a guy go get the car on a flatbed for me. I may drive down today and peer through the fence at my imprisoned car:

oaks.png

Thats a huge facility, I know it well and you won't see much anything from the fence line. Don't know why the dealer wouldn't have it picked up for you. Mine did it years ago for a pickup we ordered.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
So I've been using the Ford Performance chat link here:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
This is the best site, as these guys are on the ball

If it's after normal business hours, you can also use:
trackmymustang.com

Or you can use the Ford website here:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

The latter two have links to get you the pdf of your window sticker. Get it while you can, because after your car is delivered the window sticker link goes dead!

From a Corvette forum, I learned about a site for the company who handles truck shipments (your window sticker will say "CONVOY" if it's being shipped via truck):
www.palsapp.com

Click on the magnifying glass icon and put in your VIN. While this site did list my car and have a Bill of Lading number for it, it was never updated, so I'm dubious of its value.

Be ready for long delays and inexplicable inefficiency. My car arrived at a truck depot 30 miles from the dealership on October 17 and there it sits 8 days later. Apparently they can make an extra $10 in profit on the D&D charge by waiting for one more car to cram onto the trailer for the 30 mile drive to the dealer. Car is not due till Tuesday, when it will be 40F and raining no doubt.

Ford could make a mint by offering concierge delivery. I've now lost two weeks of gorgeous fall driving weather. I'd have paid $250 to have a guy go get the car on a flatbed for me. I may drive down today and peer through the fence at my imprisoned car:

oaks.png
Thanks for this. I will email ford performance to see. I tried that ford tracking one and just got “system error” over and over. Window sticker said “rail” as well

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP; 1973 Opel GT
Thanks for this. I will email ford performance to see. I tried that ford tracking one and just got “system error” over and over. Window sticker said “rail” as well
I'm getting the same thing since yesterday. Wondering if it may have been delivered yesterday.

Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I'm getting the same thing since yesterday. Wondering if it may have been delivered yesterday.
Same here, since last night. May have been dispatched to the dealership (I hope) and system hasn’t updated yet. Either that or the system was down on Sunday for maintenance

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP; 1973 Opel GT
Same here, since last night. May have been dispatched to the dealership (I hope) and system hasn’t updated yet. Either that or the system was down on Sunday for maintenance
I just chatted with Ford. My GT350 is about an hour south of me waiting for transport. Patience was never one of my best virtues. :p

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I just chatted with Ford. My GT350 is about an hour south of me waiting for transport. Patience was never one of my best virtues. :p
Mine has been an hour south of me for nine days now. Your mileage may vary.....

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Well the shop.ford.com system is back up, I'm down to 1 day until delivery. What could go wrong?

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
"No matching VIN found" now when I try the Ford Tracking...

FP said it arrived in SoCal yesterday though at an "intermediate point"

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
"No matching VIN found" now when I try the Ford Tracking...

FP said it arrived in SoCal yesterday though at an "intermediate point"
8urv.gif

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
i think we can all agree on this for those of us looking for a 2020...
4jhnwd.jpg
Now you made me want to watch that movie again. Its true he set a few of us on a path to just acquire a HEP. Now we need the machine that goes..............Binggg
Sponsored