Sponsored

2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
For those buying 2020 R's, what kind of ADM are you seeing/paying? Talking to a dealer about one tomorrow and would like to know what to expect/what I can negotiate

Thanks!

When I was looking to order one back in February, only 2 dealers locally had an allocation and they both initially wanted 5K over for an R. I told myself if I do order one from a local dealer, I wouldn't pay more than 2K over which would be about the cost of shipping if I were to buy out of state. It took a lot of back and forth but that's what was finally agreed upon with a dealer in Orange County.

This was back before COVID and before the official announcement of the end of the run so take it for what it's worth. Honestly, I think you really need to show them that you're willing to walk if the deal is not what you're willing to pay. If they're motivated to sell, they should work with you.

Good luck and let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.
Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
When I was looking to order one back in February, only 2 dealers locally had an allocation and they both initially wanted 5K over for an R. I told myself if I do order one from a local dealer, I wouldn't pay more than 2K over which would be about the cost of shipping if I were to buy out of state. It took a lot of back and forth but that's what was finally agreed upon with a dealer in Orange County.

This was back before COVID and before the official announcement of the end of the run so take it for what it's worth. Honestly, I think you really need to show them that you're willing to walk if the deal is not what you're willing to pay. If they're motivated to sell, they should work with you.

Good luck and let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the good info! Dealer is in Orange County too I think, and haven't received the car yet.

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
I have heard that but never offered the evidence as to why. Not that I don’t believe it... if anyone can enlighten me I’d like to learn!
Originally I was going to finance my car but last minute I decide just to buy it outright and the dealer really tried to talk me into financing it. It would have been a decent rate but they absolutely wanted the extra money from financing. Dealers are allowed to mark up the apr beyond the rate the banks give them to an extent depending on the state.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
First - thank you so much for putting this together. It has made reaching out to dealers for cars I actually want (and know the status of) really easy. I'm pretty close to making a deal at this point.

I know you didn't start tracking all other cars at first - how far along into production do you think you get started with it, percentage-wise? Just trying to get an estimation of quantity of cars in certain colors.

Thanks!

Frado

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350 Heritage Edition
Anyone looking for a HEP non R I have a line on one in Northern Wyoming.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Called the dealer today, won't even discuss a price until the car lands at the dealer :( guess it's time to start calling other's.

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Called the dealer today, won't even discuss a price until the car lands at the dealer :( guess it's time to start calling other's.
not unusual. I'm going see one Thursday. On the phone they are at 20k over but "are willing to negotiate in person" so we will see where that leads too.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
not unusual. I'm going see one Thursday. On the phone they are at 20k over but "are willing to negotiate in person" so we will see where that leads too.
I called another dealer in SoCal that had one the color I want, they want 99k (about 20k ADM), and aren't even considering lowering the ADM

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
I called another dealer in SoCal that had one the color I want, they want 99k (about 20k ADM), and aren't even considering lowering the ADM
Is this the dealer you mentioned to me yesterday?

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Is this the dealer you mentioned to me yesterday?
The dealer I mentioned to you yesterday was not willing to discuss ADM until the car is in CA on the truck to be delievered

The dealer wanting 99k was Perry Ford in Santa Barbara

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
VIN 1FA6P8JZ6L5550205 has been sold if you want to update the chart

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
1FA6P8JZ4L5552292 is sold as well (not to me)