2020 GT Recall waiting for part...

JWMGR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JW
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Was told at two separate dealerships (Conroe and Huntsville TX) it will be 4-6 weeks before they will have the needed parts to complete the recall work (brake pedal).
I use to live near Conroe and Gullo Ford was my Dealer- I always had great service from Gullo. Great family owned dealership. Ford was not alway good, but trusted Gullo. He also has one of the great car collections in the country at his house in Magnolia.
I live on southside of Houston now and I hope to find a good dealership for my 2020 Mustang Gt. So far I'm not impressed with McRee? but maybe they will do better?next visit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
atticuskid35

atticuskid35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium - PP1, 401a, A10, AE
I use to live near Conroe and Gullo Ford was my Dealer- I always had great service from Gullo. Great family owned dealership. Ford was not alway good, but trusted Gullo. He also has one of the great car collections in the country at his house in Magnolia.
I live on southside of Houston now and I hope to find a good dealership for my 2020 Mustang Gt. So far I'm not impressed with McRee? but maybe they will do better?next visit?
If you’re near Stafford hit up Helfman Ford that’s where I got mine and the parts manager was super nice