Not open for further replies.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
yeah, like pewdiepie (who got famous making video game videos mostly), he makes ~11million a year; roughly 21k per video. Of course hes at like 102 million subscribers, so he is a very extreme case; but you can definitely make a living from it with way less subscribers
Doug The Pug, 13000000 social media viewers and the owner makes close to a million a year or Grumpy Cat, same
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
He's got a 2.5-inch 'pullie' Yep, that sounds about right :cwl:
One thing about forced induction, the boost IE compression level cannot exceed the engine internal, maximum "safe" operational limits. One thing I have learned when I was young and dumb, down sizing blower pullies or increasing NOS Nozzles to increase HP to have more power (and fun), without making sure first my Rods, pistons, valves etc will handle it, cost me a lot of money. But that is life, but this also educated me on how to build race engines correctly.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
That's some catastrophic damage there.

I'll be interested to hear what they determine was the issue. I'll guess it was just all too much for the internals, no real, singular problem.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)

I'll be interested to hear what they determine was the issue. I'll guess it was just all too much for the internals, no real, singular problem.
Detonation from to high of compression will grenade a engine faster than a sledge hammer, been their, done that. Usually you lose a valve or exceed the oiling capability on the crank, rod or piston bearings

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I can't stand this guy's videos... just pure clickbait trash. 20+ mins of BS and fluff, one minute about the point. Heck, that seems to be most Youtubers these days... but there are a few exceptions.

Sponsored

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT

knowing him something dumb
Stang mode sucks

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I can't stand this guy's videos... just pure clickbait trash. 20+ mins of BS and fluff, one minute about the point. Heck, that seems to be most Youtubers these days... but there are a few exceptions.
Yep, but I just move fast forward, but getting people to hit the subscribe or like buttons, I guess that is where they make their money. And now I see like 4 or 5 of them giving cars away? And then I see girls working on cars in bikinis, shear cloths ect working on cars. Man, anything for a dollar. But I'm not a hater, I like seeing people working and making a living. God Bless America😁

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
If he is blaming E85 it must have been one ragged edge tune. You get most of the benefits of corn north of 70% anyway. Does this stangmode even have a job/career beyond Boobtube...?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
If he is blaming E85 it must have been one ragged edge tune. You get most of the benefits of corn north of 70% anyway. Does this stangmode even have a job/career beyond Boobtube...?
Is he blaming it on E85?

Status
Not open for further replies.