Sponsored

atticuskid35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium - PP1, 401a, A10, AE
Got a response from them.. not a good one. Theyre saying that the 6th is the earliest they can *order* the part, whereas they first said that this would be the day when it arrives.. doesnt really seem like they know whats going on.
That’s not true because my dealership ordered mine on Oct 19 and they already fixed 2 mustangs that were sold
Sponsored

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
That’s not true because my dealership ordered mine on Oct 19 and they already fixed 2 mustangs that were sold
Exactly what im saying.. not sure why theyre so reluctant to fix my car. My ford dealer here (I bought out of state) can get the part quicker than them..?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Exactly what im saying.. not sure why theyre so reluctant to fix my car. My ford dealer here (I bought out of state) can get the part quicker than them..?
Call them, get the GM and/or the owner on the phone and tell them you found a car locally and they already have parts. They need a wake up call.

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Call them, get the GM and/or the owner on the phone and tell them you found a car locally and they already have parts. They need a wake up call.
Honestly... I have no clue how its taking so long, and why they keep changing the date. Is there a part number I can look up?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Honestly... I have no clue how its taking so long, and why they keep changing the date. Is there a part number I can look up?
There is, they are discussing it over on the GT500 forum. But it will not help you. Your dealer knows what the part number is. Your “why” questions can only be answered by your dealer. Maybe call Ford and start a case with them. Can’t hurt.

Sponsored

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Not sure yet, still pretty early there. Im going to call up there later and see how its looking. Ill let you know if I hear anything back
My car got fixed on Monday, picked it up.

20201110_113915.jpg

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
My car got fixed on Monday, picked it up.

20201110_113915.jpg
Still waiting on mine. Told end of week.

Looks awesome, enjoy it. Do you know how long it took your dealer to get the part, then install it? Seems like everyones dealers are fast

Sponsored

atticuskid35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Thats about what im at now, going on 4. Did you take your car in or buy it and it was held until fixed?
Basically I signed a purchase order for the new car and I’m trading in my ecoboost. The numbers for my trade in will stay the same and they let me keep it till the new car is fixed. I haven’t even seen it in person yet because the dealership is 3 hours away and there was a freeze on it.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Still waiting on mine. Told end of week.

Looks awesome, enjoy it. Do you know how long it took your dealer to get the part, then install it? Seems like everyones dealers are fast
They installed it as soon as it arrived. That's because I'd been bugging the salesman and his manager for the past two weeks

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Basically I signed a purchase order for the new car and I’m trading in my ecoboost. The numbers for my trade in will stay the same and they let me keep it till the new car is fixed. I haven’t even seen it in person yet because the dealership is 3 hours away and there was a freeze on it.
Same as mine. I bought ~2300 mi away in Washington State (got a nice deal) and ive had that purchase contract signed for some weeks now. Hoping theyll have it this week as they say

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
They installed it as soon as it arrived. That's because I'd been bugging the salesman and his manager for the past two weeks
Ive emailed mine a couple times and being told friday latest.. hopefully they can install it that day and release it to my shipping company soon after, or else I might have to increase the frequency of those emails haha

atticuskid35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Ive emailed mine a couple times and being told friday latest.. hopefully they can install it that day and release it to my shipping company soon after, or else I might have to increase the frequency of those emails haha
What I did after a few weeks was get ahold of the parts manager and told him the situation. After that he kept me in the loop and was super helpful. He told me it’s about half a days work to fix the bracket once it comes in.
Sponsored