2020 Ford Mustang Online Builder is Up

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Very interesting wording. Where’s the MT82?

Transmissions.
Mustang offers three available transmissions, the 10-speed automatic, TREMEC® six-speed manual, and the TREMEC seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, each designed to get the most out of your vehicle. Standard on the Shelby GT500 the all-new TREMEC seven-speed dual-clutch transmission is the first ever dual clutch transmission in a Mustang. The system comes with multiple modes to make for lightning-fast shifts whether you’re on the street or the track.
Available Fall 2019.

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
I wouldn't be too concerned... I don't think too much thought was put into the descriptions...

2019:
The six-speed manual transmission gives you an aggressive first gear that delivers a powerful launch off the line. Short shifter throws provide positive internal shift stops and full gear synchronization. The overall shift feel is very smooth. A shift collar function engages Reverse. Rev matching has also been added to the 5.0L with manual transmission in 2019.
2020:
The six-speed manual transmission gives you an aggressive first gear that delivers a powerful launch off the line. Short shifter throws provide positive internal shift stops and full gear synchronization. The overall feel is smooth. A shift collar function engages Reverse. Rev matching has also been added to the 5.0L with manual transmission in 2020.
At least they're being more realistic by changing "very smooth" to "smooth" :cwl:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Slight interior change I noted on the build I am planning to order. On the red leather interior there is no longer a red insert in the door panel, just red stitching. There is also an additional interior option, at least on trim 400A, linked graphite aluminum instrument panel.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Prices has went up the Pony logo floor liners have went up $50 to $170
136B520C-0D6B-3F81-2562-B3742562B374.jpg

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Navigation has went up $200 to $995
136B520C-735A-C0CB-2562-BFB12562BFB1.jpg

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
up to 36mpg highway for the ecoboost :inspect:

Sponsored

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Race Red
This really made my day. Hard to be focusing at work when I keep on configuring Ecoboost HiPos.

However, is anyone else having issues with X-Plan pricing? 2019 still shows up as the model year, but I can change to 2020 once on the ford.com site. The updated pricing switches back and forth from X-Plan to retail depending on the options I have selected.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ‘Vert on order
This really made my day. Hard to be focusing at work when I keep on configuring Ecoboost HiPos.

However, is anyone else having issues with X-Plan pricing? 2019 still shows up as the model year, but I can change to 2020 once on the ford.com site. The updated pricing switches back and forth from X-Plan to retail depending on the options I have selected.
Are you able to see the X plan pricing?? I will be purchasing the ‘20 with the x plan. Once the pricing comes through, would you be able to let me know what my pricing would be? Or is there a way that I can see it once it’s released?

Last edited:

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you able to see the X plan pricing?? I will be purchasing the ‘20 with the x plan. Once the pricing comes through, would you be able to let me know what my pricing would be? Or is there a way that I can see it once it’s released?
So, I've been going to fordpartner.com, entering my partner code, selecting "Vehicles & Pricing," and selecting "Mustang." The Build and Price link and the model year for the X-Plan pricing is still 2019. After clicking "Build and Price," I get the "Welcome X-Plan Participant" pop-up box. Close it out, click "Build your own." Click "Change Vehicle," and select 2020 Mustang. Click Build your own again. You'll see that each model as a "Starting X-Plan" price, but when you click Configure it shows up as Estimated Net Price. If you pick Grabber Lime, you'll see that change to Net X Plan. It goes back and forth and is sort of intermittant. HOWEVER. If you have Grabber Lime selected, then each option package has it's X-Plan price reduction shown, so you can manually do the math yourself :D

TL;DR, play around with it.

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ‘Vert on order
So, I've been going to fordpartner.com, entering my partner code, selecting "Vehicles & Pricing," and selecting "Mustang." The Build and Price link and the model year for the X-Plan pricing is still 2019. After clicking "Build and Price," I get the "Welcome X-Plan Participant" pop-up box. Close it out, click "Build your own." Click "Change Vehicle," and select 2020 Mustang. Click Build your own again. You'll see that each model as a "Starting X-Plan" price, but when you click Configure it shows up as Estimated Net Price. If you pick Grabber Lime, you'll see that change to Net X Plan. It goes back and forth and is sort of intermittant. HOWEVER. If you have Grabber Lime selected, then each option package has it's X-Plan price reduction shown, so you can manually do the math yourself :D

TL;DR, play around with it.
Thanks so much for this info! I will see if I can get in.

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also find it interesting that there isn't the offset tribar grill on the High Performance Package like there was when it was announced? :( This makes me sad.
Sponsored