Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
OUCH...... I like the Shelby front end better, but the '18-'19 is NOT God awful...!!!
I hope you don't need to go find the internet forum approved flame-retardant kevlar suit.
Sorry, should have prefaced that by saying "in my opinion" ... it just looks wonky... and then the Ford Designers explanation that they were going for the "Darth Vader" look...... you've got to be kidding me.
The original 2015 MY S550 platform was great, they just needed a few subtle changes to it along with the performance gains (which were great, along with active exhaust)... instead they did a complete overhaul of the hood, gave it that weird bonnet bend... stretched the hood vents sideways and made them look cheap instead of leaving them alone... and then the goofy front fascia with the glossy black piano finish on the grill that does not match the lower fascia grill.... It's grown on me a bit, but If I ever purchased another GT in the 18+ MY I would have to replace that fascia... sorry....
Sponsored

Fasttangturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I’m sorry this looks like garbage. Idk how they can even ask that price compared to the gt500. I would take the gy500 all day over this shit. It looks like some shit they just threw together and slapped Shelby all over it. Kinda like the super snake. All those it looks bAd ass. The gt500 clearly had way more engineering into than this shit

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looks pretty cool. But it's 30k more than a fully loaded GT500. :eek:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Get a GT 350, put a super charger on it, and the Ford Performance magneride spring and sway kit on it and call it done, and you didn't have to pay extra for the signature. Better yet, just get a GT 500 if you don't mind the 7 speed DC transmission.

Oh, I happen to like the 18-19 front end better than the 15-17.

ngiotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT / 1970 Mach 1 (Twin Turbo Coyote)
It's hard to justify the price, when you can literally buy (3) 800hp Whippled LFP Mustang GTs for less money...

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Though it's being built by Shelby, which I'd say, is just as much of a Shelby as a product built by Ford with the name Shelby plastered all over :D
That's the big joke.....some people think their GT, 500, 350, Bullitt, Shelby, ROUSH, Steeda..blah, blah is anything else but a modified Mustang. Not taking anything away from the packages which are all nice, but it's all just a Mustang at the end of the day.

Turbong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR EB 6MT PP Recaros
That's the big joke.....some people think their GT, 500, 350, Bullitt, Shelby, ROUSH, Steeda..blah, blah is anything else but a modified Mustang. Not taking anything away from the packages which are all nice, but it's all just a Mustang at the end of the day.
By that logic you could argue the Mustang doesn't even exist it's just a Ford by the end of the day. If we would all be willing to daily and spend Shelby money we would all get a Shelby at the end of the day, it's just the truth.
Sponsored