Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
No, it's not cheap, but they'll sell all 50 with ease. If I had the means, I'd be one of them!

:sunglasses:

JV0A3748.jpg

PRICE: STARTING AT $127,795

825+ HORSEPOWER, 50 UNITS PRODUCTION VOLUME

PERFORMANCE

• 825HP Shelby by Whipple supercharger system
  • Shelby extreme cooling (radiator, aluminum tank, heat exchanger)
  • Performance half shafts
  • Transmission cooling (automatic only)
  • Short throw shifter (manual only)
  • One-piece drive shaft (manual only)
  • Ford Performance wheel studs
  • Ford Performance MagneRide handling pack
  • 20”x11” forged aluminum wheels, black or polished one-piece 6061-t6 monoblock forging
  • Shelby performance spec tires
  • Shelby by Borla exhaust system, custom tips
  • Shelby by Brembo brake system (6 piston front, 4 piston rear)
  • Shelby exclusive brake & bearing duct cooling system
EXTERIOR
  • Shelby engineered body components:
    • Front fascia assembly with air managed ducts and grilles
    • Rocker panels and rocker wings
    • Aluminum front fenders with extractors
    • Metallic ram air hood with vents and extractors
    • Rear diffuser, tail panel, rear spoiler
  • Striping, badging, deep tinted windows
  • Rear diffuser, tail panel, rear spoiler
INTERIOR
  • Shelby spec interior upgrade
  • Floor mats and door sill plates
  • Gauge cluster with gauges
  • CSM badging (engine + dash)
  • Engine cap set
OPTIONAL FEATURES
  • Painted stripes
  • Shelby Wide Body package
  • Rear seat delete with harness bar

The limited edition 2020 Carroll Shelby Signature Series Mustang is the ultimate combination of unparalleled beauty and unbridled brawn. From its refined, yet functional styling to its poised handling and brutal power, this is the most polished performance car in Shelby American’s history.

The Shelby American team spent the past two years carefully engineering and refining the car to create a vehicle worthy of Carroll Shelby’s name. The body was widened with high quality aluminum fenders to create a “square” footprint so the one-piece forged Monoblock wheels and tuned MagneRide suspension could maximize the 825 horsepower. The metallic ram air hood, front fascia and bodywork was sculpted to both tame the air and dramatically drop under hood temperatures. These enhancements enable the Signature Series Shelby to perform flawlessly lap after lap and mile after mile.

Only 50 of the refined super cars will be offered through select dealers in North America. Each will be memorialized in the official Shelby Registry.

Under the Hood

Working closely with Whipple, the Shelby supercharger pumps out an adrenalin inducing 825 horses! The newly designed, fully functional hood evacuates hot air around the supercharger system keeping cooler temperatures and avoiding heat soak. The newly design front fascia and ducting system also places air where it has the most impact for optimized engine and brake cooling.

Interior

The Signature Series Mustang features a unique leather and suede seat adorned with the legend’s signature embroidered on the upright. Working with industry leader Katzkin, the team developed a unique “Snake Skin” style pattern design and stitching giving an amazing look and luxury feel.

Brakes and Suspension

Huge six piston Brembo brakes up front and 4 piston brakes in the rear give confidence in consistent and repeatable braking performance. Handling is enhanced with a Ford Performance MagneRide active suspension system that’s been developed to maximize the handling potential of the MagneRide equipped and lowered Shelby Mustang.

https://www.shelby.com/en-us/Vehicl...jF_pChcUczvgl9hm8PohXQ4OhPmdWxCCMANbrAPXHJ2vw

carrollshelbysignatureseries_datasheet.jpg
JV0A3598.jpg
JV0A3629.jpg
JV0A3697.jpg
JV0A3700.jpg
JV0A3741.jpg
JV0A3744.jpg

Shelby Signature Series.jpg
Shelby Signature Series 2.jpg
JV0A3748.jpg
SAI23378_Red.jpg
SAI23558_Red_Lo.jpg
SAI23629.jpg
SAI23643.jpg
SAI23655.jpg
SAI23656.jpg
SAI23679.jpg
SAI23693.jpg
SAI23711.jpg
SAI23717.jpg
SAI23733.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'd like to see more pics of the interior. The seats look fantastic.

Over-all that looks amazing. Really nice. In a solid color with no stripes, it would be subtle.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I'd like to see more pics of the interior. The seats look fantastic.

Over-all that looks amazing. Really nice. In a solid color with no stripes, it would be subtle.
Yeah, it's a touch busy, I'd like to see it without the stripes (center or side). I think the cool little fender inserts would pop a little more, but they get lost in the noise.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I love it but it's just a GT on steroids. Way too expensive for not being built off an actual Shelby GT500 or GT350 instead of a a Mustang GT.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I love it but it's just a GT on steroids. Way too expensive for not being built off an actual Shelby GT500 or GT350 instead of a a Mustang GT.
For no real reason, I was thinking it was based on a GT500. You've helped me to see that's incorrect.

The cool part here, is you can have either the 10SPD auto or MT82 trans with 825+ HP, or 725HP. I don't know which HP rating is correct, both are mentioned in different places.

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
For no real reason, I was thinking it was based on a GT500. You've helped me to see that's incorrect.

The cool part here, is you can have either the 10SPD auto or MT82 trans with 825+ HP, or 725HP. I don't know which HP rating is correct, both are mentioned in different places.
I will say in person they're beautiful and sound amazing. The option of a mt82 is nice also. It might be a stage 2 whipple or stage 1 with some upgrades to take it to 825.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Though it's being built by Shelby, which I'd say, is just as much of a Shelby as a product built by Ford with the name Shelby plastered all over :D

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Notably, the engine specs are not discussed at all. Does this thing have a stock block Coyote? Cast pistons and all? If so: EPIC FAIL.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I like it, but that's a lot of cake for that car.
Only 50 cars produced. That's pretty cool.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like a desirable object.

I'm always appreciative when someone creates a menu/tab that lets me know how much it would cost to make such a vehicle from my GT, and avoid the "Signature" Premium.

Sponsored

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
Rumor has it that Shelby has farmed out the build to Tuscany Automotive in IN.
https://tuscanyautomotive.com/
Can anyone confirm that SHELBY is actually doing the build at their facility in Las Vegas?

The car was introduced at the Shelby Tuscany Display Area at NADA earlier this month in Las Vegas. Shelby partnered with Tuscany in 2016 to build their Shelby F-150.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Certainly Shelby partnered with then on F150 builds......but I've not heard of them building the CS Signature edition. Certainly Shelby build the GT/Super Snake/1000 in house in Vegas, so there's no reason to doubt the Signature edition is going to be built there too.

That said, there are Shelby authorised "Mod Shops" around the world that can build any of the models offered by SA.

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
Certainly Shelby partnered with then on F150 builds......but I've not heard of them building the CS Signature edition. Certainly Shelby build the GT/Super Snake/1000 in house in Vegas, so there's no reason to doubt the Signature edition is going to be built there too.

That said, there are Shelby authorised "Mod Shops" around the world that can build any of the models offered by SA.
Well, it would be nice to know... since the cost is $30,000 more than a Steeda Q850 Street Fighter which has the same HP and a full compliment of suspension upgrades.

Last edited:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
A few MMR goodies for the Coyote if it is, and it too can go faster. Nice look's as a design for sure.