2019 Mustang GT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I was sure Ford's Co-Pilot 360 was gonna make it for the MY20 Bullitt!!
I think given it's only two year run, it makes sense that there are no changes, and I wouldn't want them different...If you look at the 2020 Mustang Order Guide, it looks like the Safe and Smart is an option, not standard...

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
Simple supply and demand, they are getting it because they can. I would rather see Ford reap the benefits of their work and possibly plow it back in to R&D, than a greedy dealer with ridiculous ADM. For those of us with earlier purchases, it helps keep our resale value up to.:clap:

Sponsored

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Bullits have been just sitting on dealer lots around here, one dealer has 3 discounted. I don't understand the price increase for "demand".

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Bullits have been just sitting on dealer lots around here, one dealer has 3 discounted. I don't understand the price increase for "demand".
Same here. Might have something to do with the high ADM prices.

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
2 things...

One. I have no idea what Ford is saying about the "demand" as I too have seen plenty sitting on lots. Truth be told, if there weren't so many ordered with Recaros, I'd have one in my garage already.

Two. I'm working in Canadian funds here, but if I were to spec out two Premium Mustangs...one as a Bullitt (which in Canada, comes fully loaded except for the Recaro option and car cover) and the other as a GT Premium w/PP and all of the same stuff the Bullitt gets (B&O, electronic stuff, exhaust, mag shocks, etc)...the Bullitt ends up being cheaper. If you like the look of the Bullitt (which I love), it's not only the cheaper option, but also the better performer and the better for resale. I honestly think Ford is just trying to put a gap in the price that should have been there to begin with.

Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
and another thing...

I understand the nostalgia thing, personally the look doesn't grab me though. I think a large percentage of buyers are going for the performance specs upgrade that comes with the Bullitt. And just think, Ford still has "Boss 302" and "Mach 1" monikers in their back pockets, easy performance tweaks, paint, stripes wheels,....CHA CHING!

1380KPOI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Poi Boy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I find it hard to believe the Bullitt is in high demand when I go into multiple Ford dealerships here in So Cal and see the Bullitt readily available

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's high demand in the dealers. :D

02MustangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 Mustang GT, ā€˜13 F150 XLF, ā€˜17 Fusion Sport
This has absolutely zero to do with demand. Have you folks been paying any attention at all to tariffs being imposed on goods from China (and soon...Mexico)? Get used to it, prices of vehicles and goods will continue to increase.

biegerd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Iā€™m probably just piling on here, but I live in a small town in northern Virginia. Stopped by the Ford dealership yesterday. There are four DGH versions sitting on their lot, all fully loaded, one with Recaros. All four are rebated $3500 below sticker. Salesman was honest...they donā€™t move here, only trucks and SUVs.

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Iā€™m probably just piling on here, but I live in a small town in northern Virginia. Stopped by the Ford dealership yesterday. There are four DGH versions sitting on their lot, all fully loaded, one with Recaros. All four are rebated $3500 below sticker. Salesman was honest...they donā€™t move here, only trucks and SUVs.
People are probably too freaked out to go that far to get a Mustang after watching Wrong Turn. Haaahhhnaaaa.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
People are probably too freaked out to go that far to get a Mustang after watching Wrong Turn. Haaahhhnaaaa.
Wow, that was just bad. (But I did laugh though). :crackup::crackup::crackup:
Sponsored