Sponsored

2020 Bullitt-Bullitt Electronics Package standard in Canada?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I believe our only option is Recaros!! It comes with everything else!! Does not have the 201A or the 401A pkg....so no remote locking available!!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Ok....so I just took mine in last week...they say... “ if you don’t have the 201 or the 401A PKG... no. Remote locking available! What’s the 500 A got to do with this??....we get the Ford Pass !! But not the lock/unlock remote feature.... !!!
0F62A018-0BC7-42EB-A62B-7BABB13699F3.jpeg

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
You know I really feel for all of you Bullitt owners. Ford is hosing you big time. The screenshot I posted was for the 2020 Bullitt. This car is supposed to have “FordPass Connect” as part of 500a. They also say that there is no difference between the 19’ and 20’, right? So shouldn’t your 19’ have it too?

Here’s a screenshot for your 19’ Bullitt. FordPass Connect is standard as part of your 500a Package as well. So if you have FordPass Connect like all of us the the 201a/401a packages your doors should lock and unlock just like ours.
755C53E2-F81E-42A1-8593-BF0F37569039.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP

steve2150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
If you look at the Fordpass Connect site it states in print Fordpass Connect for the 2019 Mustang is standard for the GT350 and Bullitt and with the optional 201a and 401a. I printed it and sent it off to my state attorney general as false, deceiving marketing and advertising.

Beetleything

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rocket Ship - Space Cadet :)
i thought Maunals did not have remote start - only Autos and the Bullitt is Manual.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
You know I really feel for all of you Bullitt owners. Ford is hosing you big time. The screenshot I posted was for the 2020 Bullitt. This car is supposed to have “FordPass Connect” as part of 500a. They also say that there is no difference between the 19’ and 20’, right? So shouldn’t your 19’ have it too?
don’t think I got hosed... $40,665 in US bucks!!! ... I’m good with it!!
BF0D23C6-81EA-42C9-AA2A-7481C0E6DFB1.jpeg

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If you look at the Fordpass Connect site it states in print Fordpass Connect for the 2019 Mustang is standard for the GT350 and Bullitt and with the optional 201a and 401a. I printed it and sent it off to my state attorney general as false, deceiving marketing and advertising.
Hi Steve, the only reason I brought it up on this thread was Voo Doo mentioning it. He doesn’t care so we’re all good.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Totally... who cares!! Not me!! I simply put my finger on the door handle and walk away!! lmao!!!
It still has the tracking feature.. where your car is etc!! So if it gets stolen..you’ll find it!!

OP
OP

steve2150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Hi Steve, the only reason I brought it up on this thread was Voo Doo mentioning it. He doesn’t care so we’re all good.
The reason VooDoo does not care is FordPass Connect is standard on 2019 Bullitt for Canada, as VooDoo said he can track his car, without the connect feature that won't work. Here it is on the Ford.ca site for the 2019 Bullitt. I wonder if VooDoo did not have it like it states if he would be singing a different tune.
Entertainment Systems
Standard
  • B&O™ 94 Premium Audio System with 12 speakers including CD player, HD Radio™ , and subwoofer in trunk. trunk.","headlineStyle":"","description":"
    Opt for the available B&O™94 Premium Audio System and you won’t just hear your music, you’ll experience it, all thanks to 12 speakers, including the subwoofer. It also includes a CD player and HD Radio™ Technology.

:"HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp."B&O™94 Premium Audio System with 12 speakers including CD player, HD Radio™, and subwoofer in trunk." }" data-fd-metrics-item-type="info" style="box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(32, 150, 205); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;">Open image overlay for B&O™94Premium Audio System with 12 speakers including CD player, HD Radio™, and subwoofer in trunk.
  • SiriusXM® Radio six month free trial subscription to the SiriusXM All Access package – the very best that SiriusXM has to offer. Plus, you can take your sound anywhere you go with SiriusXM streaming. Listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
    \r\n","disclosures":"U.S. Model Shown.
    \r\n","anchorId":"siriusxm-radio"}" tabindex="0" role="button" data-fgx-keypress="true" data-fd-metrics-data="{ "$section": "SiriusXM® Radio" }" data-fd-metrics-item-type="image" data-fd-metrics-click="{"id":"action0020","app":"Brand","variables":{"onclick_onclickLinkName":"{($sitePrefix)}:vehicle:models:detail:content action{($nameplate,:ford )}","onclick_onclick":"models content:detail:photo click ","onclick_contentType":"model:none:features accordion"}}" style="box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(32, 150, 205); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;">Open image overlay for SiriusXM®Radio
  • SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ favourite places with simple destination entry via optional navigation. SYNC AppLinkTM93 lets you use your voice to control some of your favourite compatible mobile apps while driving.
    \r\n","anchorId":"sync-3-with-apple-carplay-and-android-auto"}" tabindex="0" role="button" data-fgx-keypress="true" data-fd-metrics-data="{ "$section": "SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™" }" data-fd-metrics-item-type="image" data-fd-metrics-click="{"id":"action0020","app":"Brand","variables":{"onclick_onclickLinkName":"{($sitePrefix)}:vehicle:models:detail:content action{($nameplate,:ford )}","onclick_onclick":"models content:detail:photo click ","onclick_contentType":"model:none:features accordion"}}" style="box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(32, 150, 205); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;">Open image overlay for SYNC®3 with Apple CarPlay™and Android Auto™
  • FordPass Connect™ (Wi-Fi Hotspot) FordPass, A Smarter Way to Move™. Beyond key FordPass112 features like contacting your Dealer and Roadside Assistance115, plus finding parking and comparing fuel prices along your route114, connect to your available FordPass Connect124 modem to:

\r\n
    • Remotely start your vehicle and schedule recurring start times
    \r\n• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely 
    \r\n• Check your approximate odometer reading, fuel level and distance to empty 
    \r\n• Locate your parked vehicle 
    \r\n• Enjoy a Wi-Fi hotspot with the ability to connect up to 10 devices at once, up to 50 feet outside the vehicle125

\r\n
    Need help with your journey? Contact a friendly FordGuide right from the app.
    \r\n

\r\n","anchorId":"fordpass-connect--wi-fi-hotspot-"}" tabindex="0" role="button" data-fgx-keypress="true" data-fd-metrics-data="{ "$section": "FordPass Connect™ (Wi-Fi Hotspot)" }" data-fd-metrics-item-type="image" data-fd-metrics-click="{"id":"action0020","app":"Brand","variables":{"onclick_onclickLinkName":"{($sitePrefix)}:vehicle:models:detail:content action{($nameplate,:ford )}","onclick_onclick":"models content:detail:photo click ","onclick_contentType":"model:none:features accordion"}}" style="box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; color: rgb(32, 150, 205); position: relative; vertical-align: middle;">Open image overlay for FordPass Connect™(Wi-Fi Hotspot)
  • Two smart-charging USB ports
  • Voice-Activated Navigation System with pinch-to-zoom capability

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Ya...I’d be singing the same tune...although I can’t sing! ......Soooo...here’s the question...:
Are you guys just going to complain about it or take legal action?? ...or what can you do??? I see that as your only Choices?? Good luck....I’m good!!........ Good ol Canada EH !!

OP
OP

steve2150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Ya...I’d be singing the same tune...although I can’t sing! ......Soooo...here’s the question...:
Are you guys just going to complain about it or take legal action?? ...or what can you do??? I see that as your only Choices?? Good luck....I’m good!!........ Good ol Canada EH !!
I emailed and regular mailed the state attorney general of florida. Stating that in print Ford stated FordPass Connect is standard on the 2019 Bullitt. I included the printed copy in the complaint. Everyone that is interested should send their complaint to their state attorney general. Just in point I have complained about something twice once when I had my Cadillac ATS and in their brochure OnStar on the coupes listed as 1 year free and sedans 3 years free, GM said misprint well I pushed it and got a letter from OnStar that they were giving me 3 years free. The other was a Vizio 70" A1 tv that both my friend and I bought on a black friday sale, 1 week after 1 year warranty was up picture went out but sound continued, he contacted Vizio and Walmart and Walmart replaced it saying they had a few same problem. Well I checked and Vizio cancelled that model and gave a secret 2 year warranty to it. Mine went out 3+ years after I bought it, same problem and a search on the net found others had the same problem, I contacted Vizio and they said basically too bad, sent all the info to state attorney general and received a call from Vizio executive who stated thry had extra money in the budget and will replace the 70" with another brand new 70" and I should contact the attorney general that I am satisfied. What I can guess out of this it is cheaper for the companies to settle with a few and keep it quiet so the attorney generals do not push it to effect all. So to all 2019 Bullitt owners write your state attorney general, no guarantee it will help but it won't hurt. Do it!!!
Sponsored