Does the 2020 UK Bullitt have ACC?

Cheers.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
While you wait for an answer, in the US, no such option. Also absent are auto high-beam, and auto wipers, but I never use any of those 3, so happy I didn't have to pay for them :D. I never use ACC, and even less in a manual; the rare instance I need CC, the regular one is all I need. The only other missing 'driver aid' feature I wish my Bullitt had is lane-departure warning, when you're not feeling at 100% on a trip. I rarely used it on my ex-F-150 Platinum, because it was badly executed; since it'd had probably been the same on the Mustang, don't miss it at all, to be honest. At least we have blind-spot and cross-traffic alert standard, which are definitely helpful.

OP
OP

Kevwoods

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
While you wait for an answer, in the US, no such option. And neither lane departure, which would have been nice. I never use ACC, and even less in a manual, so glad I didn't pay for something I never use. For the rare instance I need CC, the regular one is all I need. But LD is more useful when traveling. At least we have blind-spot and cross-traffic alert standard.
While you wait for an answer, in the US, no such option. And neither lane departure, which would have been nice. I never use ACC, and even less in a manual, so glad I didn't pay for something I never use. For the rare instance I need CC, the regular one is all I need. But LD is more useful when traveling. At least we have blind-spot and cross-traffic alert standard.
Ah, ok. I'm due to complete the buying of mine in the next week or so. The specs say the GT has it over here, the UK ones have the electronics package as standard I believe. Just can't get a good res photo of a Bullitt wheel to confirm.
Thanks

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The US cars are reportedly the best equipped, with the exception of MR being optional (not standard), but nowhere else is ACC available, so it's safe to assume it's not in the UK either. Sorry for the pessimistic answer :).

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Kevwoods

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Damn, Ford is all over the place with options and standard equipment. Geez. But great news for the OP :D. If the brochure says that, I'm sure it's going to have it... but I don't blame the OP for asking to confirm that.

Forgot about 'pre-collision warning'. It's typically bundled with ACC, since it needs the same system/camera. That can be useful too (like lane departure), but it's still not polished enough on Fords IMO. On my truck, even at the least intrusive setting, all the times it beeped on me, it wasn't really necessary. And still many false alerts on right-side turns on 2-lane highways. I disabled the automatic braking feature, or it'd probably caused an accident, rather than to avoid one.

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019, MagnaRide, Recaro's etc...2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 Landmark Edition, 2012 Mini Cooper
Hi, simple question.
Does the 2020 UK Bullitt have ACC?

Cheers.
In UK ours have ACC, and I am surprise at how effective it is.

OP
OP

Kevwoods

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
In UK ours have ACC, and I am surprise at how effective it is.
Yeah, I've had the car three days now, and the ACC does work really well.

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019, MagnaRide, Recaro's etc...2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 Landmark Edition, 2012 Mini Cooper
It does read like a standard option in that brochure
Any UK Bullitt owners care to confirm?
I find the lane departure annoying; it's like having your granny in the back......same feelings for gear change indicator; if I want to be told when to change gear, I'd ride everywhere with the mother in law.....

Sponsored

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I find the lane departure annoying; it's like having your granny in the back......same feelings for gear change indicator; if I want to be told when to change gear, I'd ride everywhere with the mother in law.....
Luckily, it's easy to turn off

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Our US cars don't have ACC (I never use it anyway), but do have regular CC. However, there's no typical CC clutch switch on my car. The rubbery pad is there at the top of the clutch pedal, but no switch. There has to be something to disengage CC if you depress the clutch pedal. Wonder what that is. Maybe the ECU cuts it off if the engine rpm raises suddenly? I'm going to test that next time I use the car... if I remember. Ha ha. But curious if ACC cars have that switch or not. You just have to get on your back on the driver's side, and look straight up the clutch pedal. The clutch switch to be able to crank the engine is at the back, so no confusing the 2. Thx.

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
There has to be something to disengage CC if you depress the clutch pedal. Wonder what that is.
From the owners manual:

Canceling the Set Speed

Press CNCL or tap the brake pedal. The set speed does not erase.

Note: For vehicles with manual transmission, if you press the clutch pedal for an extended period, this action also cancels the set speed.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The stupid manual doesn't explain anything man. Besides, it makes no sense 'if you depress the clutch for an extended period'; WTF? Cruise should cut off IMMEDIATELY upon depressing the clutch pedal, BEFORE clutch disengages. That's exactly what the switch at the top of the clutch pedal used to do, but it's not there anymore. I really doubt the start interlock switch at the bottom of the pedal is also acting like a cruise switch, since it'd allow the engine to bounce off the rev limiter before that happened... and only if you depress the clutch pedal ALL THE WAY down.
Sponsored