Sponsored

2020/21 Shelby GT500 Financing (Interest Rates)

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
First of, sorry if this is not the right place for this kind of question but, i can't get my answer from dealership without getting push into purchasing or providing social insurance number or info that i prefer not give over to complete stranger.

Im simply curious and i would like to know what these car finance for using the ford credit (dealership).

My credit score is outstanding (800+) and have 0 missed payments or any issue ever happening. This would make me qualify for the best possible rates offered.

The ford.ca website shows up 7% interest rate and i just can't believe anyone would buy a 100k+ shelby excluding possible markup at this much interest, dosn't seem to make any sense to me. So hence why i come here to ask personally those who really own one and can help me out figuring numbers and what i need to save up to afford one. I sold my 18 GT last year and since then i am taking care to pile up for one eventually

So far if anyone know id like to have

72 month
84 month
96 month (if ford goes up there ?)

thank you.
Like a lot of the others are saying, financing through a local lender or another bank is most likely better. At least, in my experience. My most recent GT350R I financed at 72 months w/ Northwest bank and It was something like 2.4%.
Sponsored

Snakebyte_4_u

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt350r
Like a lot of the others are saying, financing through a local lender or another bank is most likely better. At least, in my experience. My most recent GT350R I financed at 72 months w/ Northwest bank and It was something like 2.4%.
Shabooty, hey looks like I bought your old gt350r, dealer didn’t have the kit or the owners manual. Hoping you have it and are willing to part with it. Also was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the car itself. Thanks
John

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Shabooty, hey looks like I bought your old gt350r, dealer didn’t have the kit or the owners manual. Hoping you have it and are willing to part with it. Also was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the car itself. Thanks
John
Hey man. Which car did you buy?

edit: was it the gray one? If so, I bought that one used so I don’t have any of theowner supplement as it didn’t come with the car. Original owner probably kept it. As for the car,i Guess the dealer the first owner bought it from didn’t have very many Rs bc the blocks were left on the suspension. The dude smoked in it and I couldn’t get the smell out for nothing. The only thing I didn’t do was take it to a detailer but I only had the car for 2 months so eh... there was no mention at the dealer and nothing in the car fax, but I feel like the car was probably in some sort of accident. The rear passenger side bumper looks to have some paint work done. If you run your finger along the panel you can feel and see it in some parts.Anyway, the only thing I have is the titanium shift knob I bought for the car. The one in it was the second one I bought for that car. You’re welcome to have this one if you want to come get it but that’s all I got. Sorry my dude.

Edit 2: owner’s manual is in the little storage above the glove box. Either dealer took it or they are retarded.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Will say what others have said. Use a CU if you belong to one, or even if you do not. You can get great rates from them. My 350 was done at a CU, I used the auto advisor to find my 350, bought it at fleet pricing, 2% loan.

maxburton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt350
Definitely get approved with your own financing, but don’t always assume the dealer can’t beat it. I also used bad credit installment loans once when I didn't have enough money. The last two time I bought a vehicle, I arranged my own financing at my CU. Both times Suntrust through the dealer beat the rate.
I agree. If you can, I would also recommend checking into a credit union. On a secondhand automobile, I was able to get 3% for 60 months. I immediately went to my credit union and double-checked everything. For 60 months, rates as low as 2.99 percent are available. Longer periods are available.
Sponsored

Last edited: