Honda Minis
just got the order form from my dealer.
what's up with late availability?

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
ordered mine on Friday over the phone - Rapid Red, Tech and Handling packages. NO Stripes.

jay5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger SRT
Kona and Magnetic have my interest, probably Kona with white stripes, Magnetic with no stripes, but would have to see them first to know for sure. The Rapid Red tricoat looks amazing but I don't want speeding tickets while parked

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Kona and Magnetic have my interest, probably Kona with white stripes, Magnetic with no stripes, but would have to see them first to know for sure. The Rapid Red tricoat looks amazing but I don't want speeding tickets while parked
fortunately, those are colors that you can go down to your local ford dealer and see. magnetic is common, kona may be a bit harder to find, but its out there.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
I’m in the process of placing my order on a gt500 and very torn on what color to choose. This is a base model with no track pack. My favorite color has always been black and I’m bummed there are no other options for stripes except white or kona. What are some of the thoughts on the shadow black? My other color I’m considering is the rapid red metallic with black stripes. Thanks!

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I’m in the process of placing my order on a gt500 and very torn on what color to choose. This is a base model with no track pack. My favorite color has always been black and I’m bummed there are no other options for stripes except white or kona. What are some of the thoughts on the shadow black? My other color I’m considering is the rapid red metallic with black stripes. Thanks!
You can always get aftermarket stripes. Bigworm graphics does a real nice job and excellent quality.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Here's just a thought for you. Take the car with the color you want (Black) then go to a professional shop and put on the "Color of Stripes" that you really want. Then when you decide to sell the car ask the buyer if he wants it with the stripes (which he may love them!!!!) or offer to have them taken off again at that professional shop. My point is this, then you are getting the color of car that you actually WANT and not settling for your second choice. Plus then you are getting the "Color of Stripes" that you actually love. Always remember, you have to look at that car EveryDay, no sense in settling. Think of it like when you were dating. You dated the most beautiful girl in your class even though the little fat girl down the street kept asking you out. But you didn't settle for her!!!!! LOL

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Add your stripes!
C0D1443C-6A78-4CE2-A1F2-7D0DAA677822.png

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Here's just a thought for you. Take the car with the color you want (Black) then go to a professional shop and put on the "Color of Stripes" that you really want. Then when you decide to sell the car ask the buyer if he wants it with the stripes (which he may love them!!!!) or offer to have them taken off again at that professional shop. My point is this, then you are getting the color of car that you actually WANT and not settling for your second choice. Plus then you are getting the "Color of Stripes" that you actually love. Always remember, you have to look at that car EveryDay, no sense in settling. Think of it like when you were dating. You dated the most beautiful girl in your class even though the little fat girl down the street kept asking you out. But you didn't settle for her!!!!! LOL
Lmao good point!

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Oh and by the way, aftermarket stripes are a hell of a lot cheaper than OEM.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Yea for 10k you can get aftermarket painted stripes, a 2nd set of rims and ceramic coat.

For me the shadow black just doesnt do the car justice. The huge hood louver is just washed out but in general i love a sexy black car.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Yea for 10k you can get aftermarket painted stripes, a 2nd set of rims and ceramic coat.

For me the shadow black just doesnt do the car justice. The huge hood louver is just washed out but in general i love a sexy black car.
Oh I agree I thought the 10k was insane. I felt the same way that it didn’t do it justice until obspsd posted the front and I’ve seen some other shots of the front and you can still see all the visual effects. Other colors of course make the front show more but I think I would be dissatisfied by not choosing the black. When I get it I’ll see if I want to add the stripes to break it up some but I think I’ll be very pleased with it. Appreciate the responses.