2019+ Rear Seat Kit "in works"

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
@Epiphany , great catch sir and thnx. On my way to order!

not sure what’s happening to the second page for the cart. It is not showing up. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Ford sure doesn’t skimp on the instruction side. I wouldn’t be surprised if half the cost of the kit is to pay for the instructions. Lol

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
not sure what’s happening the the second page for the cart is not showing up. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
You'll have to order from a FR distributor. The part is new so I suspect there may have to be some phone calls/emails made before your distributor can give you a quote or availability confirmation.

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
@Epiphany , great catch sir and thnx. On my way to order!

not sure what’s happening to the second page for the cart. It is not showing up. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.
I live chatted with an FP rep and was told these are on backorder and they are not allowing customer orders at this time. Hence the 404 error you got @SmokinAces. No eta on stock availability either..... Such a tease.

Sponsored

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
All you R guys want back seats......me the base guy wanted R rear seat delete.....found one used and got all my seats and pieces parts wrapped up to go with the car when it goes.....

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey @Kramerica , thnx you saved me some trouble. Great news that they are actually making them again. Trying to stay on top of this. For this time around, I WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
All you R guys want back seats......me the base guy wanted R rear seat delete.....found one used and got all my seats and pieces parts wrapped up to go with the car when it goes.....
*Some.

for me I don’t want a sports car with rear seats ever again.

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
What sucks for us 2019+ base 350 owners is our recaros and backseats don’t match any other car from Ford, so here I am stuck between trying to find a not ridiculously priced RSD or someone who would want the grey/black alcantara back seats
Sponsored