Sponsored

2019 Performance Pack GT OEM wheels and Michelin Pilot 4S tires, only 900 miles. MINT

SJLOCK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR Spec 3
Selling for $1600. Willing to ship via UPS ground. Msg me for a shipping quote.

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Matte Black Performance Pack wheels, tires and TPMS from my new 2019 Mustang GT with less than 250 miles. The wheels and tires are in perfect condition. I purchased the mustang off the lot and drove it to my home then back to a performance shop to upgrade my Mustang to a RTR spec 3.

- The Ford Performance Pack wheels have ZERO scratches or curb rash.
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires have 250 miles on them (these tires have a 30,000 mile tread life warranty through Michelin to give you an idea of how long they should last).

This is a great combo, and I personally love them but the RTR upgrades changes the wheels out and I have no place to store these.

Included in this sale;
- PP1 OEM wheels (19x9.0" x2 front, 19x9.5 x2 rear), factory balanced.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires (255/40R19 x2 front, 275/40R19 x2 rear).
- OEM tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS).
- OEM center caps (4 total).
- All OEM lug nuts, including the OEM locking wheel nut and key (16 lug nuts and 4 locking nuts).

Local pickup in the Vista, CA area.

I'm also willing to ship them, PM me your zip code for an estimate. Each individual wheel/tire will be shipped on their own
box, well packaged and protected.

This combo new is over $2425 (based on current prices at the Tire Rack and Ford Performance website).

LINK to FRPP website ($1425 for the 4 wheels and TPMS sensors)
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007K-M19XB

LINK to Tire Rack website ($1100 for the 4 tires); select 'Original Equipment' on left side of website.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=0&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2019&autoModel=Mustang+Fastback&autoModClar=GT+Performance+Pkg&frontWidth=255/&frontRatio=40&frontDiameter=19&frontSortCode=57450&rearWidth=275/&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=19&rearSortCode=57752
IMG_0104.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Selling for $1500. Willing to ship via UPS ground. Msg me for a shipping quote.

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Matte Black Performance Pack wheels, tires and TPMS from my new 2019 Mustang GT with less than 250 miles. The wheels and tires are in perfect condition. I purchased the mustang off the lot and drove it to my home then back to a performance shop to upgrade my Mustang to a RTR spec 3.

- The Ford Performance Pack wheels have ZERO scratches or curb rash.
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires have 900 miles on them (these tires have a 30,000 mile tread life warranty through Michelin to give you an idea of how long they should last).

This is a great combo, and I personally love them but the RTR upgrades changes the wheels out and I have no place to store these.

Included in this sale;
- PP1 OEM wheels (19x9.0" x2 front, 19x9.5 x2 rear), factory balanced.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high performance tires (255/40R19 x2 front, 275/40R19 x2 rear).
- OEM tire pressure monitor sensors (TPMS).
- OEM center caps (4 total).
- All OEM lug nuts, including the OEM locking wheel nut and key (16 lug nuts and 4 locking nuts).

Local pickup in the Vista, CA area.

I'm also willing to ship them, PM me your zip code for an estimate. Each individual wheel/tire will be shipped on their own
box, well packaged and protected.

This combo new is over $2400 (based on current prices at the Tire Rack and Ford Performance website).

LINK to FRPP website ($1425 for the 4 wheels and TPMS sensors)
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1007K-M19XB

LINK to Tire Rack website ($1100 for the 4 tires); select 'Original Equipment' on left side of website.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=0&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2019&autoModel=Mustang+Fastback&autoModClar=GT+Performance+Pkg&frontWidth=255/&frontRatio=40&frontDiameter=19&frontSortCode=57450&rearWidth=275/&rearRatio=40&rearDiameter=19&rearSortCode=57752
Man if only i had some spare cash. Im close too!