2019 passenger rattle noise

jbanh100

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
I circle them sorry don’t know what they are called so they have Electric tape holding them so that he dries up and obviously it doeElectric tape holding them so that he dries up and obviously it doesn’t hold up.
F124F618-11A9-4890-B218-19B70F2D7850.jpeg
This might be my issue! Care to explain a bit more please. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
chupes.S550

chupes.S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
This might be my issue! Care to explain a bit more please. Thanks
Well I have my own shop so I lift it up check everything I notice those clips where holding with black tape witch they ain’t that strong so they come loose

jbanh100

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Well I have my own shop so I lift it up check everything I notice those clips where holding with black tape witch they ain’t that strong so they come loose
So the clips are only being held by electrical tape? HAHA. ford. What did you do to fix it? I need suggestions

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
These aren't causing the issue for me, I went under the car and checked them out.

My noise is definitely internal on the passenger side, but I've taken most of it apart and it's still present. Driving me insane. Every single bump in the road, or slow down/speed up causes a little plastic sounding tick.

Sponsored

OP
OP
chupes.S550

chupes.S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
These aren't causing the issue for me, I went under the car and checked them out.

My noise is definitely internal on the passenger side, but I've taken most of it apart and it's still present. Driving me insane. Every single bump in the road, or slow down/speed up causes a little plastic sounding tick.
Yeah I have appointment Monday see what happens

OrangeFury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium
I just picked up my second S550 and with only 150+ miles I've got a rattle coming from the glovebox. First I thought it was the small owner's manual hatch but then I started to shake the actual glove box door and I could hear the rattle. Maybe something broke off inside? Maybe the latches that keep the door latched aren't snug and are vibrating? In my car, it seems to be the door itself. More to follow...

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
this is exactly what I have, I tried everything, still no luck:(

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
Any updates on the glovebox rattle guys?

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Feeling the urge to chime in on this one...had a random rattle start up a few months ago. Drove me wild for weeks. Was convinced it was inside - glovebox/foot well/a pillar area. Even took it to ford and they said it could be loose trim in the engine bay. It was a rattle that got worse/more noticeable with higher speeds.

Turned out to be a small stone that had got caught inside the side skirts - they are hollow. It was by chance that I saw a video on youtube of someone who had the exact same thing, stuck my head under the side skirt, and sure enough there was a small stone poking out of a small gap - no idea how it managed to get in there! Had to flex the plastic to pull it out, but that was 100% the issue for me - as I got towards 50mph, the wind was enough to make that stone jump around inside the side skirt.

Hope this might help someone, I know how these things can drive someone crazy haha

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone have rattle(s) from the seat belt retract mechanism, or the seat belt guide thing mounted on the B-pillar? I have an intermittent rattle from the passenger side, and I discovered it will stop if I pull the pass. seat belt completely tight (fully extended). But I can't tell for sure if it's coming from the belt guide mechanism that is mounted high up on the B-pillar, or if it's coming from the belt retract mechanism which is buried under the interior trim piece lower on the B-pillar.

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
Feeling the urge to chime in on this one...had a random rattle start up a few months ago. Drove me wild for weeks. Was convinced it was inside - glovebox/foot well/a pillar area. Even took it to ford and they said it could be loose trim in the engine bay. It was a rattle that got worse/more noticeable with higher speeds.

Turned out to be a small stone that had got caught inside the side skirts - they are hollow. It was by chance that I saw a video on youtube of someone who had the exact same thing, stuck my head under the side skirt, and sure enough there was a small stone poking out of a small gap - no idea how it managed to get in there! Had to flex the plastic to pull it out, but that was 100% the issue for me - as I got towards 50mph, the wind was enough to make that stone jump around inside the side skirt.

Hope this might help someone, I know how these things can drive someone crazy haha

Thanks for chiming in. In my case I am absolutely sure that the rattle comes from the glovebox door. Because I took out the glovebox and threw it in the trunk and the rattle went away.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
I have one coming from my glovebox as well. It's almost as if it doesn't close snuggly against the latch. It's got a bit of movement when pressed. if I open the glovebox, or press it firmly, the rattle goes away. It's driving me nuts lol.

Emilbadal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Auto DIB
If you found a way to get rid of the rattle, please share it with the forum
Sponsored