Sponsored

2019 Nitrous Intake Manifold? DP Plates? Standard Plate?

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
Looking to put together a proper nitrous setup to compound with TT eventually. Looking to keep it at about 150 shot for now, future jetting will depend on what direction I go on the turbos + goals.

I saw there are direct port plates that claim 11-19 but unsure if this is the right way to go about it. I read a few instances with people switching to a jet screwed into their intake elbow because of nitrous distribution so I decided to hunt down a direct port manifold friendly to the 19 gt... Haven't had much luck

Anyone sell a ready made product like the DP plates that someone has tried successfully? Am I wasting time looking for DP and the front plate system works well enough for 150 shot on an NA e85 motor? I'll be tossing support fuel mods in as needed because of the e85
Sponsored

2kblacksleeper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT
Sorry i read your post wrong. Working and skim reading are the worst. lol. I thought you were looking for a hidden kit.

I think Nitrous outlet offered a money maker kit they used to build. You will have to call them. Not on website.

When i worked for one of the biggest vendors I ordered some for people. We did Coyote, LSX hemi etc. Its been a few years so i may be out of the loop.

OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
Sorry i read your post wrong. Working and skim reading are the worst. lol. I thought you were looking for a hidden kit.

I think Nitrous outlet offered a money maker kit they used to build. You will have to call them. Not on website.

When i worked for one of the biggest vendors I ordered some for people. We did Coyote, LSX hemi etc. Its been a few years so i may be out of the loop.
Heck if the hidden kits distribute nitrous better than the inlet plate kit I'm fine with that too Lol!

I have had no luck finding a ready made thing other than the plate. Might just sit tight until someone makes it or pay out the teeth for NX to build it

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
How much power are you looking to make at the rear tire? I installed a 100 shot wet kit from Nitrous Outlet on my previously owned ā€˜13 GT. Some of it was custom, in that I had Nitrous Outlet make my lines to my specified lengths and I used a NANO pusher system to eliminate the need for a bottle heater. Car made 519 rwhp and 552 rwtq on the dyno. I also used a NOS progressive controller. I have very detailed pics of that install and would be willing to post them here if youā€™d like, so that you may use them as a reference. Let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
How much power are you looking to make at the rear tire? I installed a 100 shot wet kit from Nitrous Outlet on my previously owned ā€˜13 GT. Some of it was custom, in that I had Nitrous Outlet make my lines to my specified lengths and I used a NANO pusher system to eliminate the need for a bottle heater. Car made 519 rwhp and 552 rwtq on the dyno. I also used a NOS progressive controller. I have very detailed pics of that install and would be willing to post them here if youā€™d like, so that you may use them as a reference. Let me know. Thanks.

I appreciate the response! I am looking to squeeze 150 shot into the car on e85. My concern is there doesn't seem to be a ready made direct port setup for the 18+ and I haven't seen a hardline job on an 18+ yet

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Iā€™m sure any of the big nitrous suppliers can set your intake up with a DP kit, but it will be very expensive. I strongly considered sending my intake in to have a custom DP setup installed when I was researching kits, but decided to just put my own twist on a wet kit which came with a solenoid mounting bracket made specifically for my car. I thought it was still pretty pricey (a little over $2K) with all of the components used in my setup. In the end it produced the results I was looking for.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I appreciate the response! I am looking to squeeze 150 shot into the car on e85. My concern is there doesn't seem to be a ready made direct port setup for the 18+ and I haven't seen a hardline job on an 18+ yet
Any updates on your nitrous install?
Sponsored